Mannequin - Sewoon & Jaehwan

Hi! Sorry for being late to update since I have to be a part of school projects ㅠㅠ
--------------------
@baekstix

Jung Sewoon, a 2 years trainee singer that passed an audition to achieve his dream to be a great singer.
But, everything seemed so hard.

Seniors hated him. They assumed Sewoon as talentless as they were better than Sewoon.

Life sucks. Sewoon sighed deeply, he walked along an empty street alone at the night. Suddenly, something caught his attention. He walked towards an unknown shop.

"Excuse me?" Sewoon stepped into the shop. He looked around him- mannequins, clothes and colourful surrounding. They sell clothes, Sewoon thought.

"Hello? May I help you?" someone who wore a suit and looked like a magician approached him. (imagine Leader Kim Jonghyun)

"I-I just want to look at the clothes," replied Sewoon awkwardly.

The owner smirked, "You have to change your life to get better. Just choose one mannequin that suits your style." he said politely.

"Sorry, I don't have money." Sewoon replied again. He looked at a mannequin which wore a blue pastel hoodie, skinny jeans and black sneakers. But those clothes seemed expensive and he had no money.

"Do you like this one? Take it," the owner passed the mannequin that Sewoon looked at. The mannequin had the same height with Sewoon and he was a bit struggled to hold the mannequin.

Sewoon couldn't understand the situation, "Including this mannequin?" he asked. The owner nodded with a smile.

"Oh thank you very much,"

Sewoon walked back to his house while bringing the clothed mannequin. He lived alone.

"What should I do with this mannequin?" he asked himself. He put the mannequin against the wall of his bedroom.

After a long tiring day, he laid on his bed. 11:11pm.

"Ugh I'm sleepy," Sewoon arched his back and groaned.

"Don't you have to improve your singing?"

Sewoon messed his hair lazily, "I said I'm sleepy-"

"WAIT WHAT-" Sewoon jumped as someone talked to him and realised someone stood in front of his bed.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" asked Sewoon, he was in a shock.

"You chose me and now you don't remember me," said the person.

"M-mannequin?" Sewoon asked again.

The person smiled, "Yes I'm the mannequin and Master called me Jaehwan,"

Sewoon looked at the alive mannequin, "What is going on? Are you a ghost? How can a mannequin alives?"

"I'm a mannequin at day and alive at night after 11:11pm. Come on you have to work hard," Jaehwan replied, he sat on the bed and facing Sewoon who got a chill already.

Sewoon started to sing Downpour song confidently. After he passed the first chorus, Jaehwan butted in.

"Don't feel nervous and feel the song as you sing to it instead. Take a breath and relax. Listen to me," said Jaehwan, then he sang to the song harmonily.

Sewoon got goosebumps as Jaehwan sang perfectly. Jaehwan looked.. so perfect. His lips, his shutted eyes while singing and everything was flawless.

"You got it? Do you want to try again?" asked Jaehwan while looking straight at Saewoon's eyes.

Sewoon avoided the eye-contact and laid his back on the bed, "I want to sleep,"

The next morning, Sewoon opened his eyes and rolled over. He noticed something next to him. A mannequin. It was Jaehwan who changed to mannequin.

"Ah seriously he slept with me -_-" Saewoon mumbled. He took the mannequin and stood it up.

Sewoon learnt a lot from Jaehwan. They sang together every night until Sewoon finally can sings perfectly. Moreover, they got closed to each other.

Time passed, it had been almost 5 months since Jaehwan existed in Sewoon's life.
The best thing was, Sewoon got to debut as a solo singer.

"Jaehwan-ah! I will debut as a solo singer!" Sewoon shouted excitedly while stepping in his bedroom.

Sewoon stopped, "Why is Jaehwan still being a mannequin?" he asked while looking at his silver watch. It was 11:11pm and the mannequin supposed to be Jaehwan.

"I will wait for a while," Sewoon sighed, he sat on his bed while staring at the mannequin in front of him.

Tick tock.

Sewoon started to get worried. He almost bursted into tears. 11:30pm and there was no Jaehwan.

"Jaehwan-ah, stop fooling around! Please," Sewoon's voice showed that he had given up of waiting.

"Hang on I will take you to Master," Sewoon rushed to bring the mannequin out of his home and went to the shop where he got the mannequin.

Sewoon looked around. He was pretty sure that the shop was nearby the area. But he couldn't find it.

"Sewoon-ssi what are you doing here?" a male trainee from his agency approached him.

"D-do you know a shop at this area that sells clothes and has many mannequins?" asked Sewoon, nervous. worried.

"Are you kidding me? Only got 3 restaurants at here and I've never seen any clothes shop at this area," the trainee replied.

That was it. Sewoon was dumbfounded while holding the mannequin.

"You left me without saying anything.." Sewoon gasped, he wiped away his tears.

"You did a good job, Sewoon."

He heard it. It was Jaehwan's voice whispering at his ear.

"Thank you, Jaehwan."