Good bye - Minhyun & Hyunbin

I can't stop wondering,
what was he doing now? where was he now?
I can't stop thinking of him. Just thinking of him made me smile like an idiot.

"Minhyun-ah."

Someone called my name. I knew that husky-romantic voice, it was him. His eyes, and his angelic smile. I loved everything about him.

"I miss you, Minhyun."

He hugged me so tight. I felt so warm and my heart fluttered so fast.

"I miss you too, Hyunbin."

We spent lots of time together. We shared problems and promised to clingy things. Trust me, I didn't even feel bored of him.

"Don't turn off your phone location or I will dying of worrying about you!"

That was how he cared about me. Sometimes he was so childlish. He was handsome than me and boyfriend material. I was lucky, wasn't?

One day, something made him changed his mind.
We met at a park, it was so awkward.
He didn't greet me and I can't see his smile.

"Are you all right baby?"

I asked him but he didn't answer me. I looked to his eyes but he looked away. I tried to touch his face, he pushed away my hand.

"I'm breaking up with you." he said.

I was dumbfounded.

"Y-you want us to ruin this relationship?"

Yes, it was hurt. But I didn't yell to him. He kept looking away, then he walked away. I called his name but he didn't look at me. He left me, forever. Without a fucking reason.

"Minhyun-ssi."

I looked in front of me. Oh I was dreaming! Jisung smiled to me. He knocked my head because he called my name for many times.

"I have to go now."

I tried to leave the cafe but Jisung pulled my arm.

"Stay for a while. My husband will come here." Jisung said. I hated this. I didn't want to meet his freaking husband. I swear.

I sighed heavily. I agreed. After a while, someone greets us. It was him.

"How are you, Minhyun?"

I don't answer him.  I just wanted to say 'I'm fucking okay, Jisung's husband.'

"Sorry Jisung, I'll get going. Congrats on your wedding with Hyunbin."

I bowed to them. I walked away.

"Minhyun wait!"

I kept walking, I don't respond to him. My tears were out of stock. I was moving on and I won't look back. Goodbye my very first love, Kwon Hyunbin.

--------------------
I found a fanedit of Jisung and Hyunbin (cover) and that's cute lmao 😂
Let's keep supporting our boys! Today is the last episode of Produce 101 Season 2 😢💙