Chapter 2

DRAKE:

Yeah, yeah. It'd been a while since I've seen them, my friends. I assume since I didn't end up with them that the portals split us up, brought us to different locations. If that was the chase then we were starting back at square one, just like four years ago. Heh, I still remember that like it was yesterday. The small moment I had to stop Armen from sacrificing himself...The scream he gave when his body came plummeting down to the lava...I watched from the edge of the crumpling stone with Grayson beside me as Armen reached out his hand but it only got drowned along with him...Finding out only weeks later that Armen wasn't dead, and that HE took Armen's body as a vessel...That spell that forcefully merged parts of Herobrine off of Armen and painfully onto me...The attacks me and Grayson just barley managed to survive...The dream world were Armen remembered moments way before our time...The final battle I'd seen Armen, as lightning struck his body as he shook  violently, and the painful moment just when his life force slipped so suddenly, and as he faded into dust, his figure appearing as a Nightmare as he flew out... That was just moments ago. I couldn't believe that it had just happened, that he just... was gone. I couldn't get over it or move on. That piercing feeling of Armen's life force hang on it's edge, and then fall.  I sighed. All of that pain and hard work just to save my brother... It wasn't all worth it in the end. But, with Herobrine gone, all of the dead who sadly slaughtered to him will now be set free. Their souls drifting peacefully into heaven. No more suffering... No more Herobrine, right..?