Learning to live: interviews

"Everybody, everybody we're on with Caesar in 40 minutes an we still have to make our way to the studio. Chop chop" Effie shouted poking her head through the door.

It was only me, Flavius, Johanna, An Delly in the room. Peeta had gone to talk to Annie over two hours ago an hadn't made re-appearance since.

Delly's stomach was noticeably growing.

"Dell? Are you going to tell Caesar about you know?" Johanna said gesturing to her stomach.

"Well I don't know, if he asks or implies it I'll tell him, I don't want people thinking I'm just fat" she giggled.

"I don't think they would think that dell, considering you have a round belly an hardly any weight anywhere else"

"Oh delly when are you due?" Flavius gushed.

"Around late July early August I think, I'm 13 weeks but haven't had time to have a scan,with the wedding and everything. When we get back to 12 I'm going to see doctor Lamb an check"

"Lovely, a summer baby! Do you an Thom want a baby girl or boy?" Flavius asked.

"Well I don't mind mind considering it's our first baby as long as they're healthy. But it would be nice to have a little girl considering we already have Luca"

"You have a little sister don't you?" Flavius wondered.

"Yeah she's with Tammie an Melissa in district 12" Delly smiled.

"Aww lovely" Flavius smiled back. "Done" she said talking about Johanna's hair. Johanna's hair was now majorly long, down to her waist, Flavius had Curled it so hung loosely down her shoulders an back.

"Jesus Christ jo gale will be missing you when he sees you" I winked

"Oh god, same to you" she smirked.

I looked in the Mirror for the first time since Octavia and Flavius had made me over. My trade mark black eye shadow an eyeliner had made an appearance illuminating my olive skin. I had a black peplum dress on, while my hair was bone straight. I'd never had my hair straight before an I quite liked it.

"The fucking mockingjay is back" Johanna joked.

"I guess she is" I winked.

"Here, drink this" Johanna handed me a flask.

"What's this?" I asked confused.

"I think you know, I think you know" she whispered patting my shoulder.

"Oh thank god" I downed the liquid hoping it was some alcoholic substance. It was, but the bitter brandy I downed the night of the 3rd quarter reaping. I could already feel the vile liquid racing up my chest. "That is disgusting Johanna" I choked.

"The strongest stuff, ya gonna need it" she laughed.

I handed her the bottle back, picking up my bag.

"Let's go then" Johanna slowly nodded.

"ready?" Delly asked me.

"Ready" I smiled.

"Okay, Johanna an gale you are on for the first 10-15 minutes, Delly an Thom are next. Then Effie an haymitch. After that we cut to the news at 9" the producer said to us.

"When we come back it's Annie an baby Luca, then to close the show for an half an hour to 45 minute slot it's peeta an katniss" he nodded fast to make sure we were keeping up.

We all nodded back.

"Okay we're on in 5 Johanna an gale" he smiled before walking away.

Gale an Johanna awkwardly looked at each other before gale walked over to peeta at the snacks table.