031

*5 years later*

"Babe!" Aaron yelled from their kitchen, looking in the fridge. Immediately, Tommy came running in. Her face beat red and sweaty from the scorching hot weather outside.

"Yes?" She groaned sliding a chair from the table and planting herself in it. Aaron turned around, rubbing her swollen, round stomach while holding a jar of empty pickles.

Tommy raised an eyebrow. "Is that what you wanted?" It didn't surprise her that Aaron yelled for her just to show her the jar of pickles were empty. After all, they are her favorite. Well, her and the babies' favorite.

She nodded, a pout on her face. Tommy sighed as she heaved herself off the chair and stalked towards Aaron. She wrapped an arm around her waist and took the pickle jar out of her hands and sat it on the counter. "I'll go to the store later and pick it up then, okay baby?" She murmured against her neck.

She felt Aaron sigh. "Fine, but can you also pick up stuff for me to make tacos for us tonight? Oh, and also ice cream?" Tommy nodded.

"Whatever the queen wants, the queen gets."

Aaron scoffed. "What does that make you?"

"Also the queen."

"So instead of the king and queen its the queen and queen?"

"Wait, I wanna be the king now."

Aaron rolled her eyes. "Whys that?"

Tommy shrugged. "I think it suits me better."

"Hmm, I like queen better." Aaron mumbled and pressed a kiss to Tommy's neck.

Tommy blushed, "Fineeee, but I should get going now before it gets dark."

Aaron nodded and pulled away from Tommy only to kiss her. "Drive safe."

Tommy groaned. "Where's the fucking tortillas?" She could feel herself getting angry. "I swear, they were here last time." She mumbled before picking up a random package that looked like shells. She took a closer look only to realize they were cinnamon taco shells for ice cream. She threw them in her cart anyway. "I guess we will be having ice cream tacos for a midnight snack tonight."

"That sounds good." She heard a feminine voice say from behind her. She jumped, immediately turning around to see a familiar lady around her age.

"Yeah, it does." She said, a little creeped out.

"I couldn't help but hear that you were looking for the tortillas, they're in the next isle over."

Tommy nodded. "Thank you..."

"Lanie." She finished for her.

Tommy suddenly felt stiff. She knew she looked familiar. "Do you know an Aaron Anderson?"

She had a sad smile on her face. "Yes, unfortunately." She sobered up and gave her a fake smile. "How do you know her?"

Tommy chuckled. "I'm actually her wife.... Tommy."

Lanie suddenly had a sour look on her face. "Oh really? Well how is she doing?"

"Good, besides the fact her ankles are always swollen, and the mood swings are hectic."

"Whys that?" She looked concern. Tommy's eyebrows furrowed. How does she go from happy, to sad, to pissed, to concerned in less than 2 minutes?

Tommy scratched the back of her neck. "Uh, she's actually pregnant with twins."

Tommy has never seen someone look so mad before. But why? She had her chance with her, and now Aaron moved on to her and they're happily married.

"Congratulations." Lanie choked out. "I actually have to go now, hope to see you again."

Tommy nodded. "Yeah, me too."

I'm so sorry but lately I've been feeling like shit. I've had really bad writers block. But I'll try to write another chapter as soon as I get some feed back from you guys!

10 votes

10 comments (no spamming)