Erica Mena

Yo wassup it's Erica Mena! I bet you all are wondering why I'm no longer engaged to Mr. Moss anymore well things just didn't work out. When you're just so full of shit you realize the person you wanted to marry was full of shit too. And that just makes a bullshit ass relationship, marriage and even career. King was affected by it but then again he hasn't said anything about it so I don't know. I seen Cyn a few weeks ago at the club with a few of her friends. King asked about her I don't really know what to say about it. Word in the streets is that she's dating Joe Budden. Tahiry is a cool person we met a few times. New York not that big so we're bound to see each other. Not that I care or anything.

 Not that I care or anything

Erica Mena & Tahiry. That's Cyn in the white.

||

Hey babes! Cyn here well if you don't already know that I've been seeing Joe Budden for a few months now. We started as really good friends then it turned into more. There is also the photo that's on his Instagram he posted of me. No I wasn't in my bra and panties we didn't do anything. The picture is filtered so you can't see that I was fully clothed. Here's how it happened we kinda had been confiding in each other I've been single for a while and I'm guessing he was too. We went out just as friends. Then it became more, Joe is a really nice guy and I'm willing to see where this goes. Joe has 3 sons I met the oldest Trey he's a pretty good kid we all went to dinner a few months ago.

 Joe has 3 sons I met the oldest Trey he's a pretty good kid we all went to dinner a few months ago

Cyn, Joe & Trey

||

Couples will experience a bitter breakup, it's because since we've split and decided to bashed each other on social media. Recently I haven't sent any shots towards him. Bow Wow even said a few kind words about me. Apparently, that truce was very short because I decided to say a few things about the breakup. Bow went to Twitter quickly and fired back with "Baby ain't feeling me, gave me a chance and I fumbled ... She hate me, but I love her still ... Erica is my baby. She knows I love her." Even though he said something that wasn't insulting I still took matters into my own hands because he's corny. Yeah I was going to marry dude, but did I really wanna marry though? Hmm let's not! I've been pretty low-key since our split. I'm still claiming Mena Monday's even though I'm not on television anymore. There's talk about Cyn and Joe Budden, personally dude's corny too. But hey two corny people ain't going hurt nobody.

||

Yes me and Joey are dating. I love him and our relationship is definitely real! Nothing about us fake. I'll defend my man in every situation whether he's right or wrong. It seems like my ex still isn't over me. Or at least that's what her tweets are saying. A few days ago it was the BET Awards and Joey got upset and walked off.

Unprofessional or not I still stand behind my man

Unprofessional or not I still stand behind my man. I support his decisions a hundred percent. Defend your man in public and correct him in private. Joey voices his opinion good or bad he'll say what's on his mind regardless of what it is. That's what I love about him. We sat on twitter that night and laughed at the Migos fans that was coming at him. Joey didn't care to much for it because he used to back lash like this. I'll always have his back good or bad. But back to this obsessive ex I have. I haven't talked to this woman in about 2 years why am I a topic on twitter? Girl bye you must miss me.

After I defend Joey, Erica took time out of her "busy" day to comment on something that has absolutely nothing to do with her

After I defend Joey, Erica took time out of her "busy" day to comment on something that has absolutely nothing to do with her. She's irrelevant and haven't been talked about in Months. I mean I'm not out there out there but I'm not constantly on Twitter bashing an ex I had 2 years ago am I? No! I don't expect her too either we're grown women. Yeah we dated and it didn't work get over it. I'm over it and I'm happy with the man I love truly and deeply. She's definitely not one of my main topics when I wake up in the morning.

||

Former "Love and Hip Hop" star Erica Mena is furious with her ex-bf Bow Wow after an interview he had with New York's Hot 97. During an interview with Hot 97, the topic of his relationship with Erica Mena came up. When she came up Shad made some pretty interesting allegations. He claimed he made Erica quit LHHNY. He stated "I tried my best to keep her off everything as much as possible. Like, I was the one who told her to stop doing "Love and Hip Hop. Like, you don't need to do it. I just felt like the stuff... if she kept doing it if we were together, it bled into CBS. I was doing CSI on CBS at the time, it was going to bleed into it. Because when you're one, you're one. If she got into a fight, I'd hear about it, and I gotta answer to it. If she did something, I gotta answer to it. And I would show her and say, "See. This is what happens, cause we're one now...". Shad Shad Shad can't no man walking this earth can ever say they made me quit anything, I did that on my own. Anyways as you may already know Bow has been getting dragged on social media for posing like he caught a private jet to New York recently. In fact, it didn't take long for someone on the same commercial flight as him to call him out, plus it was revealed that the photo he used of a private jet was actually taken from a website. He told Hot 97 it was just a stunt that will be explained on "Growing up Hip Hop Atlanta," I want folks to know that I'm the one that's taking private jets these days. For this past Mother's Day, I treated my mother and son to a trip to Las Vegas.

||

-------

It's short I know, I just really wanted to update.
-Mia ♥️