Cyn Santana

Okay So Love And HipHop Is Starting To End. Filiming The Reunion In A Few Weeks And Im Not Feeling A Thing About It Premiering. I Feel As Though I Moved On She Moved On Get Erica Out Her Cyn. I Really Loved Erica And Its Hard To Get Her Out My Head. I Received A Link And Of Course Its About Erica Shading Me Or Something ! Im Just Like Fuck That Bullshit And Move On From The Past. Erica Is Your Past Not Your Present. Cynthia Santana Get Erica Mena Out Your Head You Guys Are Over !

||

I Had A Interview Today And I Already Know Their Going To Ask About Cyn And Bow Wow. Im Prepared For Anything Their Bringing To The Table. Shad Has A 3 Year Old Named Shay Shay. She Is A Total Gum Drop ! I Started To Prepare Myself For This Interview. My Interview Was Finally Over And Here Is What The Article Read " The Newly Engaged Reality Star Is Getting Set To Marry Rapper And Former BET's 106 & Park Host, Shad "Bow Wow" Moss, She Tells Rolling Out Magazine That She Never Considered Herself A Lesbian, But A Bisexual Woman. People Have Misconceptions About Everyone I've Dated. Last Year, It's Like 'Oh, All Of Sudden, She's Gay. No, I've Been Bisexual. In The Past, I've Been Very Open And Affectionate Towards Females. It's Definitely No Secret. At That Point, I Was Dating A Woman And Brought Her On The Show. She Explained That Her Relationship With Cyn Had Been Over Before She Made Things Official With The Rapper, "I Think People Are Trying To Put Pieces Together In Other People's Lives So Much That They Are Not Living Their Own Life." She Said, "Cyn And I Have Been Broken Up For A While, I Just Hadn't Publicly Come Out About It Because I'm On Reality Television". She Admitted That The Infamous Live Television Kissed Is What Put A Spark In Their Romance Despite Being In Different Relationships, "When That Whole "106 & Park" Kiss Happened, We Were Both Seeing Other People And That Kiss Put Us In The Doghouse. So We Were Kind Of Confiding In Each Other," She Explained, "I Realized That He Is A Man Who Really Knows Me And I've Never Had Someone To Fully Accept Me For Who I Am, Flaws And All...So It Just Happened And I Discovered That This Was The Person That I Was Really Supposed To Be With." Erica Finally Ended Her Relationship With Girlfriend, Cyn And Finally Wants To Move On Without Her Hanging With Her Friends And Dealing With Her Ex-Boyfriend, Rich Dollaz On A Professional Level, "I Don't Hate These People. I'm Always Going To Love Them, I Just Don't Need Them Loving Each Other. She Added, "I Don't Think She's Being Fair To Me And Sticking Around And You Know I Want To Let You Go With All That I Have Left Of What Was Us. Like Why Does She Want To Be Around My People? Leave Me Alone. I Was Such A Bad Person To You, I Deceived You. Why Don't You Just Disappear And Have Nothing To Do With Me? Why Still Come Around?"

||

I Take A Call From My Assistant Saying I Need To Speak On The Erica Thing. I Sat There And Looked At The Phone Like "Bitch What". So Of Course Being The Person That I Am I Say Okay And Agreed To Go On A Radio Talk Show. Here's How It Went : Cyn Santana and Erica Mena Are A Done Deal, But Unfortunately, Even Though Erica Is Already Engaged To Someone Else, Both Women Are Forced To Relive The Ending Of Their Relationship. During A Recent Interview With Hot 97, Cyn Opened Up About The Demise Of Their Relationship, Erica's Engagement To Bow Wow And The Passing Of Her Brother, Who Committed Suicide. That's The Hardest Part, You Get Through The Shit Then You Gotta Relive It Again. Me And Erica Stopped Talking A Long Time Ago. Now I Gotta Sit Here And Watch It Every Monday Night. Even If I Don't Watch It, I Get These Tweets, Get These Texts, Do These Interviews. That's The Hardest Part. It's Like I'm So Past That. She's Past It. She's Moved On. I've Moved On. I Want All Of Us To Move On. On Erica's engagement to Bow Wow: I Was Very Confused At First Because At First They Did The Whole '106 And Park' Kiss. I Was So Thrown Off. I Know Erica Is Crazy And Spontaneous And She Did That. I Was Like, 'Okay, I Didn't Find That Funny Or Entertaining. My Interveiw Was Over Thank God. They Brought Up Things I Wanted To Never Speak On Again.

Lengthy Chapter Huh ?