Cyn Santana

I Was Still At Erica's Since I Came Over Unannounced. Erica Promote Parties , Lines And Even Co-Host A Few Things. With Love And HipHop Still Being Tapped And "Edited" We Have Some Time To Unwind. Erica Gets A Call From "106 Park" To Co-Host With Shad Moss. I Know How Erica Can Get Sometimes. Erica Was Straight Forward With Me About Who She Was Hosting With. I Like That In Erica ! She Might Dont Tell You Off The Back But Eventually She Will Tell You. Erica Is Hosting This Friday And My Sister Is Going To Be In Town. Erica Is Excited And Im Excited For Her. I Have A Weird Feeling About This Hosting Stuff. I Trust Erica And I Hope She Does Nothing Stupid.

||

Today Is Friday And Erica Already Went To Tape "106 Park". I Wasnt Worried About That Im Here With My Sister. My Younger Sister Cammie Is Like My Bestfriend. Even Though She Is Younger Than Me We Still Have Alot In Common. I Was Taking Cammie To Get Lunch And Just Have A Sister To Sister Talk. We Ate Lunch And We Talked For While But Cammie Just Stopped And Said "Erica Is Her Name Right". I Responded "Yeah You Should Know That By Now". "I Know The Reason Your Phone Has Been Going Off Check Twitter , Instagram And Your Email" Cammie Said. I Had This Feeling Like It Was About Erica And That Shad Moss Guy. I Checked Every Social Media Account And What Do You Know Its About Erica And Her CoHost Kissing. I Didn't Hesitate To Call Erica :

Hey Baby

So Thats Where We At Know Erica ?

What Are You Talking About Cynthia ?

Ericaaa You Embarrassed Me On National Television ! So I Can Go Kiss Someone Even Though Im In Relationship ?

The Kiss Didnt Mean Anything To Me ! I Promise Cyn It Didnt Mean Anything Babe !

I Dont Know Erica It Seems Like Your Fucking Up In Our Relationship ! I Need A Day Or 2 To Gather My Thoughts When Im Ready To Talk About What Happen Ill Call You.

||

Its Been A Week And I Still Haven't Talked To Erica. I Haven't Been To Erica House To Get My Things Yet But I Miss Her Company. Im Waiting For An Apology From Erica And When I Know Its Sincere Accept Her Apology And Hopefully Move On From It.

||

Ill Try To Update Every 2 Days. I Was Going To Update On The W Day But Empire Came On And I Got Side Tracked. Then I Was Going To Update Yesterday But It Rained And My Hair Got Wet And I Wasnt Feeling It. Leave Feedback For Next Update !