Cyn Santana

As you may know Jhonni Blaze and Erica got into a heated argument over some Bow Wow cheating scandal. I recently read in a magazine The girls got into a heated argument after Jhonni stuck up for Cyn Santana during her twitter beef with reality star Erica Mena. Eventually, Jhonni decided to hit below the belt and revealed that she had an affair with her soon-to-be husband. "I can't take you serious I took your ex and f**ked your husband ma go to your basement." She alleged that the reality star was on drugs and slammed her mother tweeting, "B**ch u and your mom on crack you downing Cyn b**ch your mom got a wolf pu**y on her lip CANT TAKE U SERIOUS." When I read the article I was like Oh my goodness. I was in shocked the whole time reading the article about Jhonni And Erica but thats not none of my business. I was recently asked to do an interview so I was like ok why not this should be fun. I went in for the interview here's how it started The "her" designer bashed her ex by airing out her privacy, "The show is over and your mom still shares a bedroom with all your siblings. #Poormom." Cyn brushed off the attack and revealed that the VH1 star was temporally homeless, "Oh you mean the same bedroom you slept in when you were homeless?" Erica brushed off the tweet and said bragged that she helped Cyn by bringing her onto the show after their old relation began, "I was so homeless that I found you a home." I was done talking about this "twitter beef" so I cut the interview short but the publisher was perfectly fine with what was said.

||

Erica Mena Moss ! I like the way that sounds dont you ? Shad and myself haven't gave out any wedding details so you guys will just have to wait and see ! Im actually ready and prepared on taking up wifely duties. My son is beyond happy he now has a little sibling in the house you never know their might be another. Im really proud of myself ! I think I've changed emotionally, physically, and verbally. Your probably wondering how its not about the Twitter beefs, the Instagram beefs or the interviews where I say reckless things out my mouth its knowing deep down inside I truly changed and I like the woman Im becoming. Since Shad and I been together I have seen change in myself, I feel as though we aspire each other to be better.

||

Love & Hip Hop New York commemorated Memorial Day weekend with a live televised wedding of cast members Yandy Smith and Mendeecees Harris and about five minutes after the special aired, a former cast member took to social media to lash out. Erica Mena recently left the show and threw shade at Harris for getting special treatment and also insinuated that her wedding was a joke. Mena is currently engaged to Shad Moss and insists that her own wedding won't be devalued by reality television. Harris took a minute to enjoy her newlywed status before addressing Mena's comments. Both Harris and her new husband sat for an interview with NYC's Hot 97 this week and in it, she addressed the theory that she received preferential treatment saying, "I keep hearing my name mentioned and I'm not sure as to why I'm constantly mentioned but to clarify yes, first season I was on the production side of Love and Hip Hop. When I decided to be a cast member, I relinquished all rights on a production side, But I don't get special treatment. I just choose not to act an a** monkey. If I acted an A** monkey, best believe Mona Scott-Young would put up there me acting an a** monkey and would be like 'Yandy, you acted an a** monkey, but that got us some money."

||

The End 😭