Cyn Santana

Well I Caught Strong Feelings For Erica Just To Be Hurt In The End. Erica Has Been Reaching Out Sending Texts , Calls And She's Been Sending Gifts To My House. My Love Cant Be Bought Unless Its Chipotle No Im Kidding. I Love Erica Too Much Just To Give Up So Soon On This Relationship. I Called Erica To Talk And I Told Her To Meet Me At The Store Where I Was.

||

Erica Came Into The Store Carrying A Gift Bag With A Smile As Usual. I Hugged Her And She Hugged Back But Some How Her Lips Were Pressed Against Mines. We Didnt Speak For Awhile Until I Said :

You Know I Was Upset With You Right ?

Yes Baby And Im Sorry ! I Do Things Without Thinking And I Always Fuck Up And I Want You To Forgive Me Please ?

||

Erica Grabbed My Waist And I Just Looked Into Her Eyes. I Think Her Apology Was Sincere So I Leaned In For A Kiss. After We Kissed I Said To Erica That This Is Her Last Chance Mess Up After This And Im Done. I Have Many Feelings That Is For Erica And Just To Stop Caring For Her Will Crush My Heart. My Heart Is So Big I Constantly Forgive People For Hurting Me. When You Really Love Someone You Will Do What Ever It Takes To Keep That Person Around.

||

Cyn Forgave Me And I Was Relieved. I Know I Hurt Cyn And I Wont Make A Promise That I Wont Hurt Her Again. But As Of Right Now I Wont Be Hurting Her Any Time Soon. Cyn Expressed To Me That I Need To Stop Showering Her With Gifts Everytime I Mess Up. Money Fixes My Problems Im Not Sure About Everybody Else.

||

A Few Days Had Passed And Erica And I Were Okay. Little Arguments Here And There But Nothing To The Point Were Mad For Days. I See Myself Trying To Change Erica. Not Change Her Apperence But The Way She React To Things And People. Erica Is Like A Ticking Time Bomb ! Say Anything Slick Or Out Of Character Boom You Have A Crazy Dominican Explosion.

||

Im In A Good Place Right Now ! I Know I Say That Alot But I Am Forreal. One Thing I Can Say Is That Im Happy Like With My Family , Career And Even Relationship. Rich Is Not My Manager Any More. I Dont Have A Manger Im On My Own. Ive Been Asked To Co-Host With Shad Moss Until The Original Comes Back From Vacation. I Already Have A Feeling Like All Eyes Are Going To Be On Me Since The Kiss With Shad Moss. Cyn Is Very Understanding But This She Will Have Trouble Understanding. Tried To Turn It Down The Offer But More You See Erica The More Bigger Erica Gets...

||

Im Back Guys ! I Brought My F Up To A High D ! Thanks For Still Following My Story 😘.