TWENTY

HER HEART RACED, her breathing quickened.

It was like Octavia was being brought back to life. Every inch and ounce of her body being woken up. Octavia finally felt alive again. Life coming back into her fingertips. When Octavia was dead she felt the emotions she had. But now it felt like Octavia was living the emotions she had. Everything intensified. Her sadness leaving my family, her happiness about seeing the people Octavia had missed so dearly. Her love for Harry.

Harry. She had to find him.

The door lead her to a large home. Octavia opened her eyes and warmth took over her body. Like a fire was lit inside her.

"Mum! Something just came to the yard!" Octavia heard a yell.

"What happened" Another yell.

Suddenly the door burst open and three wizards burst through the door, wands pointed at her.

Octavia saw the face of Molly Weasley, Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks.

She was completely overwhelmed, tears water-falling from her eyes.

"Is that?" Tonks lowered her wand.

"Octavia" Mrs. Weasley dropped her wand.

"Hi" She whimpered.

"Where were you?" Tonks asked

"How are you alive?"

"The veil, the after life, I was with everyone. My Mum, Dad, Dumbledore, Lily, James and Sirius" Octavia wiped her tears.

"What's one thing only you would know if this was all true?" Remus stepped forward.

"You, James, Sirius and My dad were called the Marauders. You were Moony Remus"

As soon as the last word left her mouth the three adult dropped to the ground on her suffocating me in hugs.

"You're alive" Remus smiled.

"Yep" Octavia shrugged tears falling down her face.

After they were given the okay all of the Weasleys came running out. After hugging them and explaining what happened Octavia only had one question.

"Where's Harry" Octavia grabbed Remus's arm.

His eyes saddened,"We don't know, they were-"

"-I know, I was just hoping he would be... back by now"

Remus looked at her with pity,"Let's just get you inside"

»»-------------¤-------------««

"He's adorable" She cradled the small blue haired baby in her arms.

"Thank you" Remus nodded.

"They miss you" Octavia blurted out,"Sirius especially"

Remus smiled sadly.

"He was little hurt you didn't name Teddy after him though" She laughed while Remus chuckled along.

"I figured I'd save that for you"

"He said you better not die in this battle" Octavia put her hand on his shoulder,"Which for the record i agree with"

"Yeah" He nodded looking at the floor,"If anything happens... I'd like you and Harry to take care of Teddy. Make sure he's happy"

She simply nodded looking at the small baby peacefully sleeping in her arms.