NINETEEN

"YOU FINALLY ADMITTED!" Sirius stood up.

She covered her mouth, shocked by what just came out of it. Octavia had surprised herself.

But then it all made sense. Octavia loved Harry James Potter. SHE LOVED HARRY JAMES POTTER!

"Did I just?" Octavia gasped.

Sirius just smiled and nodded. Then she saw group of people running towards them.

"What happened we heard yelling?" Lily breathed. Followed by James, Mum and Dad.

"She admitted it!" Sirius gave a girly squeal.

"No way!" James said equally as giddy, practically jumping with excitement, like two young school girls.

"Looks like we have ourselves a daughter in law" Lily smiled wrapping her arm around James's waist.

"Oh, I don't know if Harry feels the same way-" Octavia started.

"HE DOES" the group shouted back at her.

She laughed taking a step back from the impact.

"We are so proud of you honey" Dad smiled Pulling the group into a hug.

Octavia smiled, practically overjoyed. She got to go home. See Hermione, Ron, Remus and Harry! But a part of her was sad. Sure she loved Harry and was absolutely ecstatic to see him again, but she would be leaving her family. The other people she loved. Mum and Dad... Lily and James... Sirius.

Her Mum and Dad. She hadn't seen them since they died when she was three. Fourteen years she had to live with her retched death eater uncle. It would be hard for her to leave them after growing so close in these what was it? Two years. But she had done it before. Octavia survived, she always had.

"Don't worry," Sirius practically read her mind,"This isn't the last of us Octavia"

"Never, I'm afraid you're stuck with us" James cut in,"We're family now"

"The Marauders are always here to help" Dad cut in.

"You were a..." Her mouth fell open.

"Don't remind us" Mum and Lily sighed as the three boys highfived.

"A story for another time" Dad winked.

Octavia laughed, even in death the three acted like children.

"I'm not going to see you guys for a while" She smiled sadly.

"Hopefully a long while" Olympia rubbed her shoulder.

"Yeah, name a kid after me why don't ya!" Sirius chuckled.

"Hey, me too!" James cut in.

"Me three" Dad smiled putting his arm around Mum.

"No promises boys," Octavia smiled,"I'm not having three boys in my house, especially if they are anything like you!" She laughed.

"No fair" They whined.

"I don't blame you" Lily smiled,"I have a hard enough time with just James"

"I'm not a child" James pouted.

"Of course not love" She waved him off.

Octavia hugged everyone again until Dumbledore arrived.

"Time for goodbyes" He voiced.

"Goodbye, all of you" Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Send our love to Harry" Lily and James smiled hugging her goodbye,"We love you both"

Then she walked over to her Mum and Dad.

"I'm going to miss you" A tear fell down her cheek.

"Oh honey, we have missed you everyday for fourteen years," Olympia wiped her own tears,"But you deserve the life we didn't get live, watch your kids grow up sweetie, cherish it"

"Goodbye" Octavia hugged them both tightly.

Then it was time to leave.

"I only see it fitting that since I brought you here, I should take you home" Sirius smiled.

Suddenly a door appeared and Sirius walked her to it.

"Two things" Sirius turned to her wiping a tear from his own cheek.

"First off I wasn't joking about the kid thing, you better name one after me" Sirius laughed sadly,"Second off tell Moony he better not have the nerve to die in this battle, oh and I'm extremely offended that he didn't name his kid after me!"

"You have a thing for that" Octavia smiled wiping my tears.

"Don't cry this is good" Sirius pulled me into a bear hug,"You get to go home, be with Harry"

"I love you Sirius" She whispered into his chest.

"I love you too kid" He patted Octavia's back ushering her to the door.

And just as Octavia was walking out she heard one last thing.

"I always knew her and Harry had a thing" Sirius smirked.

"Oh Sirius, everyone did" Dumbledore chuckled.

And the blinding light returned along with Octavia Grace Clarke.