Author's Note

Hey guys. It's me Rluvsyou24. I am writing because I have great news. 

1.) I nominated One Direction are WEREWOLVES!!!! For the Watty's. YAY!!!!

2.) Me and Princesslov3 are making the third book. Finally I know.

And finally me and Princesslov3 has decided to make a challenge. For the third book.

Challenge:

 Whomever can make the most unique guy name with be the winner. The only rule is you can't steal someone else's. 

 You are allowed to enter as many names as you want.

And the rewards:

1st place: Your name will be used as a very important person in the book. You get bragging rights if next year I enter this book into the Watty's wins. And you get three dedications of any book from my or Princesslov3 published works.

2nd place: Your name will be in the book as well but that person won't be important. Don't worry I won't kill him off right when he is introduced. And you get two dedications like first place.

3rd place: Sorry your name will not be in the book. But it will be in my mind encase I want to start a different book. But you do get one dedication.

 Hopefully people will be eager about this challenge. Good Luck guys. And this challenge will go on until me and Princesslov3 has found potentials. Then after we will give one week warning. Do not think that because of this challenge we will not keep writing. The book once the first chapter published will keep going until we really need the name.

 Thank you and Have fun :)