Chapter 11: Destined

Hope you like it. They picture is just because. :p 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were home from killing the rogues and saving harry. Well I as at my home/ pack. Roza and Ryder were still cuddling on the floor in the front room and wouldn't stop purring. Like seriously cats purr not dogs nor wolves.

"I still can't believe you can strip werewolves of there wolves."Adrian gaped. Dimitri was holding him on the love seat.

"I didn't tell you before. That's one of my many powers. I just figured out that I could let Roza out. It hurt for a little but we were surprised."

"You can say that again." I stared at Roza with my mouth opened, and eyes wide: "What are y'all staring at." She asked.

"Y-you...t-talked." Dimitri gasped.

"And?" Roza did a kinda wolfy-smirk thing.

"You know you could do this before? " I asked.

"Yeah I did. So now you know. Stop looking at me like that. It's creepy." She said. I chuckled and walked over to her and Ryder. I sat down between them and rubbed their heads. Ryder wagged his tail and purred. Roza tried to bite me.

"Stop purring! It's so weird!" I yelled, cringing.

Ry-I will never stop purring whenever you pet me. Once I stop that means I no longer love you and that will never happen.

Jess- You win..*sigh*

R- Haha sucker

Jess- Kiss my ass

Ry- I would love too!!!

Jess- smart ass.

Ry- I try. *winks*

R- We could go upstairs and do that idea.

Ry- Right behind you babe.

"Nope Roza return to my body."

"You suck, meany." Roza whined.

"Says you." Roza smirked.

"Let's go." I sighed.

"Bitch." She spat, and walked over.

"I try." I smirked, and reunited our bodies.

"Hey Adrian, where's the pack doctor?" I asked Adrian.

"Ummm, I'm pretty sure he's at the clinic taking care of Harry." Adrian explained.

"Ok, bye guys." I yelled, running out the door.

"Your welcome!" He shouted, but I was already out the door.

I ran as fast as I could all the way to the hospital. And when I got in there I didn't even break a sweat.

"Where is Harry!?" I yelled, slamming my hands on the front desk.

"Ma'am, you need to calm down." She said.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down! I am your alpha." I growled.

"S-sorry, he's in room 196." She stuttered, slightly shaking, making me smirk.

"Thank you." I praised.

"Your welcome alpha." She bowed.

I nodded at her and searched for Harry's room.

194

195

196 booya!

I lightly knocked on the door and walked in.