Chapter 14: Why?

Hey guys I am going to warn you it is going to be short chapter. But this is the last chapter. Now I am sad to say that Princesslov3 was not involved with this chapter because I wanted it to be a surprise to all of you. Any who here you are. Hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

  I woke up in cold sweat. The dream I had with Harry with so................it just had me worried so much.
  What if that actual happens. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face off and stood there looking at myself in the mirror.
  My mind flashed to the dream I had. It wasn't a bad dream until the end it went downhill when I confessed my love for him.
  It destroyed me when I confessed my love for him.

  I stood there when I felt arms wrapping my arms my waist.

" What's wrong love." I looked at Harry through the mirror. His eyes were closed and his head was resting on my shoulder.

" Nothing. I just have to get up early for work. I still have a lot of paperwork to do." I said in a sigh. He turned me around.

" Ever since a couple of days after our date you have been waking up early and working until late at night. That was a couple of weeks ago. I am seriously worried about you Jess." He says grabbing my face. I smiled up at him. And put my hands on his sides.

" I feel fine Curly, perfectly fine. I just do have a lot work. Go back to sleep please." I said. He grabbed my chin and pulled towards him gently and kissed my lips softly.

" I love you." He whispered. I smiled.

" I love you too." I kissed his lips once more and stepped out the bathroom going to my office. I sat down and immediately was being blind by white light. I covered my eyes with my hands turning away.
  It died down and I looked to see my mother sitting down on a couch that was in my office.
" Hello daughter." She says. I smiled at her.
" Hi Mom. How are you." I asked. She looked at me with an raised eyebrow.
" I am perfectly fine, but I feel as I should be asking you that question." I looked at her confused.
" I don't knew what your talking about mom." She looked at me with a small glare.
" Oh really. I am pretty sure it just happened to you again. The dreams Jessica." She says. My smile fell from my face.
" Oh." I said looking down.
" Yeah oh. Jessica why wouldn't you tell me what you were dreaming. I could have done something about it." She says standing up. I stood up to slamming my hand against the desk.
" You don't think I wanted to mother. I wanted to tell you so bad but the voice. It says to never tell anyone or it will kill the people I love. And it seems so real. Like I have heard that voice before and it makes my skin crawl and I break out in sweat whenever I just think about it Mom. So I am sorry if I didn't tell you. I couldn't tell you." I said. She quickly walked over to me and hugged me.
" Child. I will always protect you no matter what. You are very precious to me. Next time just tell me." I nodded my head and she hummed with me in her arms.

" You know I was going to visit later on in the day to talk to you about something but then I heard you and Harry talking so I came early then expected." She says. I looked up at her.
" What were you going to talk to me about." I asked. She smiled sadly at me.
" I was going to tell you that you and Harry should take your rightful places as King and Queen of the Werewolves." I jumped away from her.
" Mom I can't do that. I won't do that. I already have a pack and even if I do which I don't then that means I have to go around to the other packs with Harry might I add telling them that Harry is basically my weakness and we are their leaders. Do you know ow how many times I will get attacked. I will not put Harry in danger. He has a human body." I said pacing back and forth. I heard her sigh.
" Then combine Harry and Ryder once more and set off. I will protect you as best as I can from rogues and give your Beta the position as Alpha. It will work." She says throwing her hands out for emphasis.
" I can't, not right now mom." I said sadly. She grabbed my face.
" Take as long as you need sweetheart." She kissed my forehead and disappeared.