warnings/disclaimers

Disclaimer:
In this fanfiction, family members of Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles will be portraying awful characters. It is just a part of the story line, and I mean absolutely no disrespect to these two lovely individuals. I hope they rest in peace.
This story contains a character with infantilism. Infantilism is the persistence of infantile characteristics or behavior in adult life. Infantilism is also a popular kink, known as sexual infantilism, but in this story, the characters infantilism is a physiological disorder, and has nothing to do with sex or sexual pleasure.

Warnings:
— Feminine!Louis
— Homophobia
— Vulgar language
— Harassment
— Men in female clothing
— Infantilism (childlike behavior)
— Alcohol
— Death

> > > >

Joli / Larry Stylinson
[coming soon]

          joli [french]
/'julë/
1. pretty; cute
2. handsome; nice; pretty

❝ Best fends fo-ever, 'ight 'Azzie? ❞
❝ Of course, Lou. ❞

His father always knew that he was different. It started when he didn't want to get rid of his childhood crib. Then, he couldn't stop sucking his thumb and he preferred to use baby bottles or sippy cups rather than a regular glasses. He also took a liking toward the clothes you would find in the girl's section- skirts, dresses, and pink fuzzy socks.

Louis was different, and Harry loved everything different about him. Even when life got in the way of his ability to show that love, he found a way back to his best friend.

© 2018 ; prideinlou (Jessica)

> > > >

Joli is posted to a Wattpad and AO3 near you. Please check it out!