part 2

"Annabella, can you help me with this chord?" Margret my 12 year old room mate asks me trying to figure out a chord on her ukulele.

"Of course, what chord?" I ask her sliding off from my bed onto the floor.

"The E minor chord." Margret says. I grab my ukulele from under my bed and start to place my fingers on the strings and frets.

"See, put your 1st finger on the 1st string 2nd fret, 2nd finger on the 2nd string 3rd fret and 3rd finger on the 3rd string 4th fret." I say strumming the chord.

"Thank you Annabella!" She says playing the song Halo with the right chords.

I get back up in my bed and continue to write the essay for English I've been working on, it's about a book we recently read called Ties That Bind, Ties That Break.

"Annabella, Mary wants you, there's someone here who wants to adopt." Katelyn says as she runs back to her room. I walk down stairs into the living room. I pull my shorts down a little bit to cover my thighs.

"Out here on the back porch!" Mary says motioning me her way. I step out side. It's my favorite weather, dark storm clouds before thunder.

"Hello." A familiar looking face says.

"Hi." I say with a smile sitting down in one of the porch stairs.

"My name is Jake." The 20 year old looking guy says.

"I'm Annabella." I respond.

"That's a unique name, I like it. How old are you Annabella?" Jake asks me.

"I'm 15 years young." I say as Jake laughs at my stupid humor.

"Do you have any hobbies?" Jake asks me as he fixes how he is seated in the chair.

"I like to draw, sing, read and write." I answer.

We continue to talk about likes and dislikes for a good 15 minuets. He's really interesting. Jake told me that he has a girlfriend named Erika back home in L.A.

My question, why would someone travel to Maine from California to look for someone to adopt?

"I'll be back in three days with my choice of who I'll be adopting!" Jake says.

"Nice to meet you." I say shaking his hand before going back to my room.

NEXT 2-3 UPDATES ARE TOMORROW