"You remembered~" she cooed.

I laughed a bit.

I mean, she's been asking for jam for every meal she eats... I was bound to take the hint at some point.

I took the cup of fries and went to go get something to drink.

"Jungkooook~" she said loud enough for me to hear.

"What is it jagi?"

"Where are the napkins?"

I thought a little bit before I answered.

"Shouldn't there be some in the bag?"

I heard her groan.

Is she stretching?

As I went out into the room again with the drink and fries in hand I saw her head suddenly pop out from under the table.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I got closer to the table.

"Gwenchana?"

She nodded and pointed towards the floor. I followed her finger to see the paper bag just calmly laying there like a statue.

"Um... I can't reach the napkins..." she said sheepishly.

I looked at her and the bag consecutively until I broke out in loud chuckle.

I crouched down beside her, dug my hand in the bag, and grabbed all the napkins to place them on the table.

As I was crouching I could very clearly see her belly.

It's so big and round... I didn't think it would get that big...

I looked her over.

She's been enduring so much pain and weight, it must hurt a lot right? I can't imagine what she's going through... all I know is that bending over to get some napkins is the least I could do for her.

"So, are you going to admire my gorgeous body or are you going to eat with me?"

I snapped out of my little trance and looked up at her smug face.

She looked absolutely hilarious from this angle.

As I stifled in my chuckle I sat down next to her quickly and began to eat the fries she didn't want.

As we were eating I saw that she took off the sesame seed buns from her burger.

Hmm...
Just let her do what she wants.

As I was reaching for my drink I accidently knocked down the spoon she was using for her jam.

It made a huge sound as it came into contact with the ground.

I sighed and grabbed it from the floor and went into the kitchen once again in order to get a new one.

Ugh... this is like my third trip into the kitchen in the past five minutes.