RAIN

fairy tail belongs to Hiro Mashima

Juvia p.o.v

Juvia was walking home to fairy hills when she saw love rival kissing gray-sama.

Juvia watchs for a few seconds when juvia's vision turned blurry she felt tears

Juvia watchs for a few seconds when juvia's vision turned blurry she felt tears. Juvia whispers " gray-sam... " juvia couldn't finish her tears stopped her from speaking. 'Rain' was juvia's first thought as she walked through magnolia in the rain.

LUCY P.O.V

Me and gray came back from a quick mission since natsu, happy and erza were busy. We were walking past fairy hills when gray stopped "Lucy" was all he said. "Gray?" I asked till he grabbed my arm and pulled me close "N-Nani (w-what)?". He looked at me he opened his mouth to speak, and out of nowhere I kissed him. He kissed back, my mind clear of everything but his soft lips. It's funny he's an ice mage but his lip say otherwise. We kissed till 'drip drop drip drop' it was raining softly then harder, my first thought was 'juvia saw us'. We break the kiss and breathe.

GRAY'S P.O.V

Me and lucy were coming back from a mission. Erza had forced natsu to go on a mission with her , when I heard this I asked lucy to go on a mission with me. She said yes, we were coming walking past fairy hills when she says "lucy" I stop, I say trying to get her attention. "Gray?" She asked I grab her wrist "N-Nani (w-what)?" I was about to open my mouth to speak, I wanted to ask what her relationship with natsu is. I thought 'what are your thoughts on flame brain ' because he had been in love with lucy. So I wanted to help him, I open my mouth and was about to ask. When lucy kissed me out of nowhere at first I didn't do anything. Then I realized how soft and smooth her lips were so I kissed back forgetting natsu, and I feel my heart beat fast. I'm in love with lucy heartfilia, it starts to rain. We break the kiss and breathe in look at where at, we're in front of fairy hills I then realize juvia lives there. ' sorry juvia but I love lucy'..

(I'm done hope you liked it)