Ice cream

"Thanks." I said shyly. "Why?" He flashed me his charming smile, running his hand through his hair. "For liking me." I said blushing. He suddenly stopped walking and turned me around to face him. His stare made my legs melt. My heart was racing. "Oh no no baby your very wrong!" He said jokingly yet serious. I was confused.
   "W-what?" I asked stuttering. He smirk appeared. "I love you." He said planting a kiss on my forehead. My face began beating up. Why did he have to do this? I stood there shocked as he walked off. "YAAAA!" I yelled as I ran after him. A car randomly pulled up from behind us and stopped. I quietly whispered in Hyungsiks ear. "Hey who are they?" He slightly turned around and I watched as his eyes grew in fear. It was happening fast. I didn't understand anything. The vans car door slid open to reveal a couple of men wear all black. Masks, shoes, shorts and black hair. The only weird thing was their shirts. They were all white.
    I started remembering things. Hyungsik said men dressed as these were the ines who tried to beat him up. He stood still and the men stared menacingly. I could tell the first man who had long hair was smirking.
    Hyungsik was frozen. I grabbed his arm and began to run. He was still in shock. "Yaaaa!" We heard them yell. I gripped his hand tighter. "I know a place!" I said to him running fast. The men were still far behind. As we ran Hyungsik eyes seemed to blink 10 x their normal rate.
I pulled his body quickly as we left them behind. Once we began running out of air Hyungsik grabbed my arm and took a sharp left turn and slowed his running down. Then he took another left turn. This wasn't the place I had in mind.
He pulled my head to his chest and we both began trying to silently breathe quietly. My heart was racing with panic and fear at once. My adrenaline pumped through my veins. As they passed up I squeezed my eyes shut and I pulled myself closer into his chest. He caresses my hair quietly.
As we silently stood I could hear his beating heart. What just happened?