millie

it got late so i told my mom i was spending the night at sadies when i was really at finns. i went back home and as you guessed it, lunch was "fantastic"
"hey millie, find out the truth about your 'lover boy'" she air quoted and rolled her eyes.
"watch out, if you do that again they might roll out of your head, and yes i did found out that a certain someone did do something wrong, and it was you maddie so i suggest that you leave unless you want me to get into detail."
"i'm fine with that!" she said
"ok well shall we tell the whole grade? about you know finns brother?"
"millie stop!" finn yelled. i know it was a tough subject for him but i needed to get maddie back.
"was it an accident maddie? or did you just want to be the only one in finns heart?"
"you wanna know the truth?!" she yelled "i'll tell you the truth! i did it because i wanted to be there for him when it happened. so he could have a shoulder to cry on, i wanted for him to know that i loved him, that i cared about him! you know what? i still do! and i will do anything to get you and your little hoe friends out of the way so finn will see how much i DO care about him!"
we all gasped. she did it on purpose? what kind of person does she think she is?
"you think you cared for him! look at him maddie!" finn was almost in tears, "your fake and pathetic just like finn said!"
i was almost crying now too, it hurt to see the pain in his eyes. in the eyes of the boy i love.
"if you think that you can leave millie because no one wants or asked for your opinion!" she yelled
i grabbed finns hand and pulled him out of the cafeteria
"millie... where are we going?" he asked weakly
"away from that bitch." i answered and i pulled him into the janitors closet.
"here sit finn," i pulled a chair out and he sat and i squatted next to him.
he started to cry, more and more tears, like a never ending waterfall.
"shhhh, finn, it's ok, we don't need her, no one does." i pulled him into a hug and he was soaking my shirt but i didn't care.
i hated seeing him sad, it made me sad. i wiped away a quick tear on my cheek so he wouldn't notice.
"finn, it hurts me to see you like this, wanna ditch and just go to my place? we can watch a movie, whichever you like?"
he just nodded in response and we both pulled away from the hug
we went to his car and i drove us there with his hand in mine and i slowly rubbed circles with my thumb on the top of his hand.
"finn?" he looked up at me with puffy red eyes
i slowly gave him a short kiss and pulled away right as our lips touched
he slightly smiled but i could still see the sadness in his eyes. i don't blame him either, if i had just found out that my ex had killed my brother on purpose i would of been a lot worse then he is right now.
i opened his car door and we intertwined our fingers as we walked in.
"millie? is that you? why are you home early?" my mom walked out of the kitchen and took one look at finn, nodded, and walked away.
we went up to my room and got some blankets and popcorn. he chose IT as the movie choice.
"really finn?" i laughed "you wanna watch something scary?"
"don't worry, i'll be here with you." he wrapped his arms around me and i laid my head on his chest.
"finn?"
"ya mills?"
"your so strong do you know that?" he pulled out his arm and flexed his muscles, which i could say you could see pretty well.
"i get that a lot, yes." he smiled at me
"finn, you know what i mean."
"thank you millie, for that and for caring."
"anything for you finnie."
my phone buzzed guessing it was sadie asking where we are, but i was wrong, so so wrong

romeo: hey babe

//

who's romeo?? guess you have to wait to find out!! didn't proof read lol