Millie

we walked out of school and to his house right after the bell rang.
"so here's the kings palace!" i say as i walk through the grand doors. his house was big, and i mean big. it had a pool and a giant backyard with a trampoline and a enormous basement.
he chuckled as we walked upstairs. we walked past his parents room and another door that was locked.
"what's in there?" i ask stopping at it.
"oh, um... nothing, it's nothing." he was acting kind of strange but i didn't want to ask him now.
we walked into his room which had a queen size bed a desk and a tv.
"well, what do you wanna do?" i ask sitting on his soft bed.
"well, i was wondering if you wanted to go to the fair with me?" he said looking down at his tangled together hands.
"oh course i would, wolfhard." i said lifting his head up with my hand.
we sat there, leaning forward slowly and i didn't want the moment to end but i decided to trick him.
i pulled away right before the space between us was filled.
"Millie! he said as i stoop up and laughed.
"you gotta earn it." i said playfully
he frowned and giggled as i ran downstairs and he followed me. i ran outside and to the edge of the pool
"watch out, you might fall in." he said smirking
"you wouldn't dare!" i said laughing and running away from him but it was too late.
he grabbed me and threw me into the pool as he was hysterically laughing.
"ok ok, fun times over help me out." i said laughing and putting my hand out so he could help me.
"fine." he ran over and grabbed my hand but i pulled him in, getting him completely soaked.
he swam up to the surface and whipped his dark curls away from his face.
"payback!" i yelled as i splashed him
"hey, i never got that kiss, did i?" he said
"you will, maybe." i said walking up to him and placing my hand on his chest
"but not right now." i dunked under water and swam until i got to the stairs that led out of the pool
"come on let's go change, i'm soaked." i said as he walked towards the stairs.