millie

(keep in mind they are 16 & 17 and nothing beyond kissing will happen in this book!!)
after school i went to sadies to get ready for the party.
we looked around her giant closet for about an hour and a half until we found stuff to wear.
i wore a black t shirt with light denim overalls and a navy blue flannel tied around my waist and sadie wore a tight flowery  shirt that went to right above her jeans shorts topped off with a tan cardigan.
"you look cute!" sadie said after she did my very light makeup as requested.
"look who's talking!" i said laughing
"finn, gaten, caleb, grace, and maddie will be here in about 10"
"ok!" i responds while putting on my white converse.
we ran outside alright as we saw the car pull up.
"who's ready to party!!" gaten said as we all shook our heads knowing that he will immediately head for the drinks when we get there.
we parked the car about a block away and started to walked over to noah's.
finn grabbed my hand as we heard the rest of them all talking. we both saw maddie turn her head and make eye contact with us both as she scowled and looked away.
"jeez, what's her problem?" finn asked
"probably just jealous that i'm with the most perfect guy that ever existed."
"oh why thank you ms brown." he said squeezing my hand
we reached noah's house and and as guessed, gaten was already on his second cup of who knows what.
we danced around a little with our friends and had a little to drink, not enough to get us drunk or anything.
"7 minutes in heaven!" sadie said grabbing a bottle and leading a crowd of people into the living room and cleared some space.
"who wants to go first?" she asked
"me!" maddie squealed
she spun the bottle and guess who it landed on? finn wolfhard, my finn wolfhard.
she smiled and stood up as finn rold his eyes and mouthed 'help' to me. i trusted him so i knew he wouldn't do anything to maddie, right?
some other people spun, noah got grace. some jack kid got caleb. i'm pretty sure jack is gay, nothing wrong with that but it would sure make caleb uncomfortable i guess.
seven minutes passed and finn came out looking the same he did as before and maddie with a pout on her face. finn sat down next to me as sadie spun
"what happened in there?" i asked him
"she tried to kiss me, i shoved her off and told her i have a girlfriend that is 20x better than she is, then went on my phone the rest of the time while she just stood there."
"wow," i laughed "thank you finn"
"millie your turn!" sadie yelled right before she shut the door with gaten in it, she must of been thrilled that she got him. there were 2 closets and one was occupied by sadie and gaten so it was now or never
screw it i thought
it spun and then it landed. on the first person i would want it to. the only person i wanted it to, finn.
"hey, i got a good one this time!" finn said loud enough for maddie to hear as she opened her mouth, in awe of what he just said and i couldn't help but laugh.
we walked in the closet and finn set a timer on his phone.
"so," he started off
"so."
"what should we do?"
"i have something in mind" i walked towards him and put out foreheads together.
"really?" he said
"really." we both leaned in, meeting in the middle and i was surprised. it was rougher than before, but not in a bad way. he snaked him arms around my waist and i put mine around his neck, running my hands through his soft curly hair. it was a passionate kiss and neither of us wanted it to end.
the timer beeped and we pulled apart, his hair was messy and so was my lipstick, which, not to mention is all over his lips.
we walked out hand in hand and maddie's face was priceless.
she ran out of the room, grace following her as me and finn looked up at eachother and smiled.

//

cute chapter & didn't proof read oopsie