sadie

today was beyond the best day i've ever lived. this morning gaten asked if i wanted to be his girlfriend and of course i said yes, followed by a hug then i ran off like a little girl to go find millie. me and him had decided to tell everyone else but millie, because she already knew, at lunch. but boy, we were surprised with the reactions.
"hey, uh guys?" gaten said as everyone stopped their chattering at our table and looked up.
"we have something to tell you!" he announced
"we?" finn asked
"me and sadie..." finns eyes got big
"OH MY GOD MY SATEN SHIP IS SAILING ISNT IT?!" he practically screamed smacking his hands on the table and standing up
"finn shut up people will hear you!" gaten whisper-yelled
"anyway," i started back off
"we're dating!" he finished as i felt him squeeze my hand under the table.
"WOOOOOOO!" finn screamed and started to run around the cafeteria and millie, gaten, caleb and i just laughed at him
noah just sat there, looking emotionless.
"noah are you ok?" millie asked placing a hand on his back
"no," he started off "no i'm not ok."
"noah what's wrong?" i asked him, now worried.
"i like you sadie, i fucking like you more then a friend." he harshly but sadly said. calebs expression then changed and he looked broken and he ran out of the room.
"what happened to caleb?" millie asked as finn ran after him.
i just stood there in shock, i didn't know what to do. noah? he likes me?
"noah-"
"never mind sadie, just forget everything i said and enjoy your life with you new perfect boyfriend!" he stood up and walked away.
"ok what the fuck just happened?" gaten asked throwing his hands up in the air.
"i have no clue, but i'm going to talk to noah." millie said.

//

short and didn't proofread but WOAH