Reaction

Penny POV

I drove home got out the car and unlocked the door "DAWN I'M HOME, sorry I'm late and why does it smell odd in heat anyway did you eat-" I was about to finish my sentence till I saw Dawn with blue hair. My eye twitched "Dawn please tell me that's a wig."I said wishing before she opened her mouth i slapped her her eyes widened "You will dye your hair back to the normal color like it was." I ordered "No I won't." she snapped and walked out of the house "UGH @18jwj." I chased and kicked a table then I heard something shatter it was a photo frame I picked it up and saw glass shatter and it was a picture of Dawn, Ricky and me all together. I began to cry.

Dawn POV

I walked out of the house and walked to random places. It began to rain so I walked under a tree then I felt someone standing there "Excuse me miss" I heard the voice say and it was Ash "Dawn is that you and what's with your hair." he said "I am such a b**** Ash..." I said crying. I couldn't help but hug him. He was so warm and I felt safe I wish this moment would never end. "Dawn a-are you o-ok?" he studdered nervously "No my mom is mad at me I wish I could die..." I said and finally let our hug go. "Dawn don't say that look you can come stay at my place." he said sounding concerned "Thanks but I don't need your pity." I said and threw a rock on the lake. I fell asleep on Ash's shoulder.

I woke up in a strange room and saw Ash on the floor 'Hes cute when he sleeps.' I thought to myself so I fell asleep like nothing happened...

Penny POV

I called Talon and he got home in under less than 10 minutes "Where's Dawn?!" he asked impatiently "SHE RAN AWAY SHE COULD BE ANYWHERE EVEN CHINA!" I shouted tearing up. Talon hugged me. "We'll find her." he said reassuring me and stroking my hair "Ok." I said calmly. "I know she'll be back tomorrow just you wait Penny." Talon said confidently the we fell asleep.