Life and death

HAII GUYS! IT'S IZZY HERE. And I just figured out we got too.....100 READS OML I'M CRYING AT DENNYS WICH IS EMBARRISING.CAUSE I SEE 5 BOYS FROM MY SCHOOL ANYWAY THANK YOU GUYS I'M MAKING THIS.STORY EXTRA SPECIAL FOR YALL. SO ENJOY THE BOOK

Penny POV

He typed the words and numbers then pressed the the Button then the machine turned on. I grabbed his hand and then we both went through the machine. "Where are we?!" I asked and saw people screaming and running. "I wanna know who, what, or how my parents die...." he said looking sad. "Ok." I said "What year and day is this?!" I asked feeling goosebumps "Year 1995 Month April Day 15." he responded. My eyes widened he started to walk but he noticed my legs shaking "Pen, you ok?!" he asked but I couldn't move or speak "Penny." he said "I....Can't...." i finally said looking up "What do you mean?" he asked "My parents died here too...." I said trying to ignore my tears "I said and he walked up to me and hugged me. I felt my face warm in his shoulders. "HELP WE NEED HELP!" I heard a women's voice say I let talon go and walked towards the house I heard the woman's voice "WHERE ARE YOU!" I shouted "I'M HERE!" I heard the woman's voice say. I walked towards the room and I saw a blonde women with blue eyes and a ponytail on. "Penny it looks like you." Talon says "What's wrong miss?!" I ask trembling "My husband is dying and they might take me away and sentence me to death and worst of all I have a daughter that I can't take care of..." she said crying "I'll take her." I say bravely "Her name is Penny." she said and my mouth dropped wide open Talon quickly grabbed baby me and put my one and only father on his shoulder "We have to go." Talon said "M-m-om." I said and she looked at me "Who are you?" she asked "My name is Penny and I'm your daughter." I said closing my eyes "You're my baby girl?" My mom asked "Yes." I said and couldn't help but hug her. She hugged me back. "My little baby girl...I never got to see you grow but I see that you're alive is the thing that will make your father and my hearts soar from all that pain." she said then I heard a BOMB.

BOOOM

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!" talon ordered. I saw people take my mother away "Penny. I love you and if I die I want you too know I'll be happy." she said and smiled "I love you too mom." I said Talon grabbed me and used his rocket boots "My turn pretty Penny."he said and we landed on ground. I saw a bunch of things on the floor. Wood, doors, clothes, blood, furniture, even technology. I shivered "Follow me." Talon said and I quickly catches up to him "HELP PLEASE HELP!!" I heard a man say "WE'RE COMING STAY THEY'RE PLEASE!" Talon shiuted. We ran forward and found a body on the floor stuck with medals and wood "Please help me." The guy moaned. He had purple-black hair and brown eyes. Talon and I quickly took everything off him 'ow' I thought to myself and got a splinter at least I'm not suffering like them' I thought. Finally we got everything off him. "Please give this to a guy with a claw." he said and saw a baby. It was Talon "Yes father and y name is Talon." he said "Hello son. I know who you are because you have your mother's face." he said and touched Talons face like a baby "And you miss?" he asks "Penny." I say and put my hand out to shake. That when I realized he had no hand. "Ummmm." I tried to find a word to say "It's fine." he said I also noticed a whole in his chest filled with black blood. 'Hes dying.' I thought to myself "Talon we need to help him." I said freaking out "Dad we don't have much time but I will get revenge." he said "No, you are not and that's because I know the people you love will end up dead just like me and I'm pretty sure you don't want that even for penny here." he said pointing out and he had a point "Ok father." talon said finally agreeing "Remember that you are my little boy." he said as his last words. It was over.

Time machine

We were back in our regular year and I kept thinking of my mother. They captured her but did she die? That's when I realized my mom is alive!!!
"TALON MY MOTHER IS ALIVE!!!!" I screamed with tears of joy filling my eyes.

HALO AND THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER THAT I'VE WRITTEN SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT! BYEEE