Dawn and Talon

HI GUYS FOR WHOEVER IS NEW ON THESE SERIES I'M NATALIE ISABELLA SALAZAR BUT CALL ME IZZY AND LAST CHAPTER WAS VERY LONG SO I'D LIKE TO MAKE THIS ONE LONG TOO SO PLEASE ENJOY

Talon POV

"MY MOTHER IS ALIVE!" penny shouted and hugged me. "that's awesome." I said "WE'VE GOTTA FIND HER." she said and was about to get out of the basement "MOM." I heard Dawn call Penny "I'm be right there." Penny called out "Goodbye Talon." she said but before she left I grabbed her hand gently. She turned "Penny I know we know eachother and we barely met again but will you be my-" "yes." she responded and kissed my lips. I blushed and she walked back to Dawn.

Messages

Penny- hey Tal wanna come over?

Talon- What about Dawn won't she think it's weird that your keeping secrets from her or something...

Penny- Don't worry I told her ;)

Talon- No way!

Penny- She seems pretty happy and she said we'd better get married cause she wants a dad ASAP

Talon- lol ;b wait what!

Penny- yh

Talon- ok I'll meet you @ 6

Penny- kk

At 6:00 pm

I rang the doorbell and Dawn opened the door I was about to say something but she beat me to it "Are you a nice guy." "Well i-" "Don't talk back to a lady anyway my mom is still getting ready so follow me." She said and grabbed my wrist and dragged me to her room. "She loves red and white so give her theese flowers." She said and gave me a bouquet of red roses and white daisies. "They're beautiful." I said "Thanks Dawn your the best." I said "I know that." She said and blushed with pride "Go knock on the door for a grand gesture." she smiled "Ok." I said and knocked on the door. "Why hello Talon." Dawn said and winked "MOM TALON'S HERE." she yelled out "OK." Penny yelled out and came out of her room "Hey Tal." she said and came out with black jeans and a sparkly blue blouse and her hair down and wore make up. "Hey Penny you look good. I mean you always have I mean I-" I kept stuttering and Dawn smacked where head Penny chuckled. "Don't blow this up." Dawn said seriously "Ok." I laughed as she left to her room "Movie?!" she asked "As long as it's scary." I said and we laughed.

Hey guys.... I just received news that my great grandma died today and now I'm really depressed. I don't wanna let you down so I will try to keep writing Izzy out.....