Time machine

Penny POV

I woke up and found talon sleeping in my room couch then I remembered "DAWN!" I screamed loud enough that I woke talon up "What happened?!" he said getting up from the floor cause he fell when I screamed. "It's Dawn, she stayed the night with a friend and the friends mom is gonna drop her off in...." I check the time 2:59 "ONE MINUTE!" I shouted. "I CAN'T LET DAWN KNOW YOUR HERE!" I shouted  then he raised an eyebrow "You didn't tell her?!"  he asked "No and I will." I Said then I heard a knock. It was Dawn. I grabbed talon from his arm and dragged him to the basement. "Stay here." I ordered "Ok. Bye Pretty Penny." he said and locked his lips to mine.

Talon POV

I kissed Penny and then we stopped cause we heard the door bell ring. "Bye Talon." she said and shut the basement door. I decided to look around. I found a photo album with pictures of Penny and gadget then I found another photo album with pictures of penny and a couple that looked like her parents. I felt guilt right at that moment. Then I found a mirror with a picture of her a handsome guy I have too admit and dawn as a 5 year old. I guess she really felt bad. Then I found a candle light thingy unclogged so I pushed it up then the mirror opened like a door. Then I found an old machine. I heard a door open and it was the basement door so I ran to the basement door and found penny. I grabbed her hand and ran to the mirror. She saw the machine "What's that?" she asked " I would like to answer that if I Knew." I said walking inside the mirror. She did the same. We both looked around for the buttons and controls and finally found a button and a keyboard and then we took the dust off the label and it said 'time machine'. "So what year do.we go?!" I asked "2017 were we first met."

UH-OH CLIFFHANGER GIVE THIS STORY A VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT AND I NEED IDEAS SO PLEASE HELP ME!