Getting ready

Penny POV

I took Dawn to school kissed her good bye and since she was spending the night with her friend I said "Be a good girl and Do what the mom says k?!" "Ok mom." she said and hugged me.

I went home to look for an outfit and all they're was were too casual like a work day dress so I called Izzy 
(Sorry I wanted to feel special for once)
I could've called Kayla but she's not really the fashion type so just when I called Izzy I heard a knock I answered it then Izzy said "Your gonna look so fierce that when other girls look at you there gonna see they're outfits and barf!" she winked and dragged me too her limo.

2 hours later...

"Nope.ICK.Gross." she said wirh every outfit I tried. Then I checked the time."IZZY I ONLY HAVE 1 HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES LEFT WHAT WILL WE DO!!!" I screamed then she put her finger in her chin "I'VE GOT IT!" she said and dragged me to the limo to her mansion.

She dragged me to her long walk in closet and put her hand in a hand scanner then the door opened and I found rows of dresses and they were organized by color. I was shocked. "welcome to the 'Izzys fashion room' where I designed everything and its not from those cheap clothes." she said and walked around then I found a red sparkly dress with a bow on the waist. It's was fabulous "That one is a great choice." she said and gave me a pair of black high heels with red dots and one bow on the edge of the point of the heel they were so cute then she did curls in my hair and did a bow on y hair I looked beautiful then she dropped me off in the French cafe and then I saw talon they're waiting for me a rose. He look handsome and then he saw me.

 He look handsome and then he saw me