6. Magic

"Oh my god"! I said.

Ash was frozen. Everything was frozen. I took advantage of this and started messing with his hair and putting him in an embarrassing position.

Once I got bored of playing, I looked around a little. Then I thought, I didn't need anyone to untie me for me to escape, since this is a dream, I can just hit my head and wake up.

I found a book and hit my head lightly. Then everything became blurry and  everything around me disappeared.

I woke up in my room and saw a box on my nightstand. 

I got up and examined it; the note was from Ash...

"Ash? I thought I froze him". I thought to myself.

The note said.
I'm sorry about what I did. My brother made me do that. I'm really sorry I hope we can still be friends. :( :)?

I opened the box and smiled. It was a necklace my mom used to wear when she was alive.

I put it on and made sure everything was quiet and I was laying down.

This is how I can get into my other world known as dream world. I did this for a few minutes and I was in my old room again.

I got up and looked for Ash.  "Ash"?

"I see you got my present aye"? Ash said startling me.

"Yep! Thanks".

He nodded. "But this doesn't mean I'm not gonna stop harassing you. I have to or else my brother will kill me, but I'm still your friend".

I chuckled "okay".

I then remembered something, John was my brother, ash is his twin so ash is my brother too?

" ash, you're Johns brother right"?

He nodded.

" johns my brother so your my-"

" brother I know"! He interrupted

I stood there in shock. " and I know John does love you as a sister, but he just can't get over the fact that his mother died"!  He yelled.

My eyes started tearing up and I ran. " wait may! Come back"! I heard ash say behind me; but I kept running.

I slammed my door shut and started sobbing. " when he said my mother died, reality hit me. My mom died. She died. She's never coming back again..