3. Stuck

A/N: sorry this chapter took me so long! I had spoke writers block, and I had testing all last week and this week and more next week so ya.

I walked into school and everyone stared at me. I suddenly felt self conscious.

I looked down at my self and nothing was wrong. People kept staring and I gave them all cold glares and they left me alone.

"Hey May"! A familiar voice yelled.

I saw Jack and responded. "Hey Jacky Poo"! I teased.

He playfully rolled his eyes and I started a conversation.
---------------------
After school, Jack and I went on a 'date' . It was just a friendly one though. Nothing serious.

After that I was walking home, until I got snatched.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU HOBO"! I yelled.

They covered my mouth and I punched the guy in the stomach before he loosened his grip. I then ran away.

I listened to feet pounding on the pavement behind me.

When I finally got home, I looked behind me.

Thankfully, no one was behind me. I walked into my house and looked for my mom.

"Mom, I'm home"! I said.

When she didn't respond, I searched the whole house. I finally got to the bathroom, and looked at the body in front of me.

My mom was laying in a puddle of blood, with a note in her hand.

It said:
Dear May,
If your reading this, that means I passed away recently. I'm sorry I never told you this, but I had a very bad sickness. I have nothing else to say to you except for one thing. I love you May with all my heart. 💖

I felt tears falling. I put down the blood soaked note and gave my mom a hug and let my tears fall.

I then noticed, the note wasn't in her handwriting.

I know it was familiar writing, but I couldn't figure out who's. I looked around for any clues.

When I didn't find any, I called the police.

I once again got snatched. Instead of fighting I sighed. "What do you want from me you hippo"!

He chuckled. My face turned a deep red in anger.

"John"?!

I know this chapter was more of a filler but oops. And I promise future chapters will be longer, but I really wanted to update for you guys.