2. Questions

A/N hey pandas! 🐼 So I just want to say im so happy about all the progress my books have gotten. I know I only have 18 followers and only 200 reads on some books im proud!!! (by the way testing got cancelled so yay)!

I excitedly went to my bed room to go to sleep. Once I was fully in sleep mode, I woke up to my vintage room.

There was breakfast on my desk and I ate it really fast. I changed into a lavender dress with white heels.

I looked for John and spotted him by the river. "Hi John"!

He jumped when he heard me. "Oh hi, May"!

I sat down next to him and took in his scent of cookies.

We sat there in silence before he got up and grabbed my hand.

His face looked worried and I got scared. "John, heats going on"?

Instead of answering, he ran. I fell to the ground and felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I then felt a hand on me.

I yelled as loud as I could. "HELP ME"!

I looked up at the person and he looked like Jack. "J-jack"? I studdered.

"No".

I then thought about John. Wow what a gentleman, he knew he was coming! So he just ran away.

The mysterious guy, then picked me up bridal style and something pinched me and I was unconscious.

I expected to be back in my room, but I wasnt.

There was something my wrapped around my arm and food next to me. I got up, and gobbled it down.

I heard the door open and saw the same person that betrayed me. John.

"Hey". He said innocently.

"Ok, so just act like you didnt betray me"! I snapped.

His face turned from confused to hurt. "What do you mean"?

I lookes in his eyes and said. "You ran, you knew he was coming! YOU KNEW! And all you did was run away, and left me there"!

He scowled. "I never did anything! I ran, because I was going to ask you something, but I chickened out".

I immediately felt guilty for snapping at him. "What do you want to tell me"?

"Er, nevermind". He said softly.

I got up and then I fainted.

I eventually woke up in my modern room again. My mom came into my room. "Get ready! Its time for you go to school"! She yelled.

I grabbed a pastel pink crop top with polka dots and ripped jeans. I topped it off with pastel pink converse.

I put on some light makeup on, and put my hair into a tight high ponytail.

I walked downstairs and I remembered, I never got to apologize to John.

I grabbed a pop tart and walked out the door.

A/N I know its really a short but I have tests 😭 byeeeeee.