♡ Tylenol ♡

* (Y/N)'s POV *

The next day, I woke up and the only person here was Gerard. He was passed out on the couch, and everyone else seems to have went home.

I feel like I'm forgetting something...wait, shit! Prom was tonight! Dammit!

I start to shake Gerard's arm until he woke up. "Shit, my head hurts...what time is it?" He muttered, slowley sitting up.

"Uh, I didn't check, hold on..." I muttered, turning my head to look at the alarm clock that my hair seemed to have the same color as, and it read '8:27 am'.

We were two hours late.

"Shit! Hurry up Gee we're two hours late!" I yelled. He springed up and placed his shoes on his feet. "That's all your gonna do?" I asked.

"Well, I obviously won't have time to go home and change so I might as well go in these." Gerard shrugged. "But we need to wear uniforms..." I muttered.

"Who cares anymore, prom is in a few hours anyway. Speaking of, I need to go home and grab my tux." He said. "Okay, go put your uniform on while you're there." I replied.

"You wanna come with? You can change at my house." Gerard asked. "Uh, sure." I shrugged. Before we left, I grabbed my dress that was in a large red bag.

We left my house, and sprinted over to Gerard's that was a few blocks away.

When we arrived, he opened up the door and ran upstairs, so I followed him. We arrived to a room with a door that was painted black with cheap black paint, and a Misfits poster. This was definitely Gerard's room.

He opened up the door and grabbed his uniform. I covered my eyes in respect for his privacy, and he just laughed as a response. "What are you doing?" Gerard asked, removing his shirt and changing into his uniform shirt.

"Nothing." I muttered, looking away out of embarrassment. "Ya like whatcha see?" He laughed. "Psh." I smirked. "Just go into the bathroom to change. It's right over there." Gerard said, pointing over to a door by his bed.

I nodded, and shuffled over to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door, and began to change.

I finished changing, and exited the bathroom to see Gerard sitting at the foot of his bed, holding a large bag meant for a tuxedo. "Can I see?" I asked.

"Nooo, you have to wait~" Gerard smirked, pulling the bag away. I laughed, and grabbed my dress. "Can I see your dress?" He asked. "No, you'll have to wait~" I mocked, pulling my bag away just as he did.

He jokingly pouted, and got up with his bag. We left the house, and walked our way to school.

* Time skip to Gym class *

I didn't feel like changing into my gym clothes today, so I walked to the bleachers in my uniform and sat down and waited for everyone else.

The first one to arrive was Frank. "Oh hey there buddy." He smiled, taking a seat next to me. "Don't call me that." I laughed. "Hey there Budster, Buckaroo, Buddy-fren, butterscotch cream pie." Frank smirked.

"If I'm a butterscotch cream pie, I'm old, soiled, and covered in dirt and trash." I laughed. "That's the most relatable thing that's ever come out of your mouth." Frank laughed.

Next to show up was Mikey. "Woah what's going on here?" Mikey asked. "We're having air sex wanna join?" Frank asked. "Uh, no thanks I wanna stay an air virgin." Mikey laughed.

He took a seat down next to us. Next up was Erica. "Hey bitches, let me in there." Erica smiled, skipping over towards us.

Gerard came up later, and sat down next to me. "My head still hurts like a bitch, I think I need some Tylenol or something." He muttered, rubbing his head in pain.

"I'll get some for you." I said. "Goals!" I heard Ray scream from the end of the gym. He just now got out and had only heard my sentence. "Fuck you." I laughed. "Fuck you too!" He smiled.

"I don't think the nurse is gonna give you Tylenol..." Gerard shrugged. "I'll try and get it from her." I smiled, before walking over to the door.

I exited the gym, and left to go to the nurse's office. I knocked on the door, and our Nurse, Ms. Miller, opened it up. She smiled at me sweetly and let me in.

"So, whattaya need?" She asked nicely, sitting in her chair behind her desk. "I need some Tylenol." I replied simply. "Pills or liquid?" She asked, opening up a large cabinet.

"Pills." I again replied simply. "Are these for you?" She asked. "Uh, yeah." I lied. "You don't seem like you have a headache..." She muttered, examining me closely.

I leaned away a bit, and she pulled out the Tylenol. "These aren't for you, are they? Who are they for?" She asked. Shit, she knows.

"Uh, my boyfriend. He has a really bad headache cause he drank last night and has a hangove-" "Say no more, here. Give him three. It helps with hangovers." Ms. Miller smiled, handing me three pills.

"Oh, thanks, I wasn't really...expecting that." I laughed. "I'm just an unpredictable person, I presume." She smirked, putting the Tylenol bottle back in the cabinet.

"Run along now, your boyfriend's in paaain~" She sang, motioning for me to get out. I nodded, and left the nurses office. Well that was an...interesting encounter.

I walk back to the gym, and walk over to the bleachers where nobody had moved from. "Did you get them?" Gerard asked, looking up at me. "Yep." I smiled, handing him the three pills.

"Thanks, sugar." He smiled, before leaning in and pecking me on the cheek. "SHIIIIIIT" Frank gasped. "Fuck off." Gerard laughed, before taking all three pills at once.

"What a badass." I laughed. "I am a badass bitch." Gerard smirked, flipping his jet black hair.

"Oh we know." Ray smiled. "We know too well." Mikey sighed. "GUYS ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS???? RAY? PLEASE??" Frank yelled.

"Freak out about what? I wasn't looking." Ray laughed. "HE- HE- HE KISSED HER ON THE CHEEK IM DESEASED-" Frank squealed. "OH SHIT HE DID??" Ray screamed. "YESSS!" Frank yelled, grabbing Ray's hands as they both skipped around like fucking retards.

"Sigh." Mikey sighed.