♡ Frens ♡

* (Y/N)'s POV *

The next day, I arrived at school pretty late, so I didn't really bother going to homeroom.

I walked around for a bit, and see Erica. Talking to Gerard.

He seemed to be enjoying the conversation, even laughing every so often.

Oh hell no.

"Heyyyyy Gerard." I yelled through my teeth. Erica turned around and immediately backed up a bit. Gerard just laughed as a response.

"Sooo Erica, Whatcha doing here? Ya know, talking to Gerard? While I'm not here?" I asked. She looked around for a bit, before staring into my eyes.

"I just wanted to talk to him...I thought you would be mad if I did it in front of you." She sighed. "And...Talking to him behind my back is better?" I asked.

"N-No...not at all! I-Im real sorry...is he like, your boyfriend?" She asked. "Yes. Yes he is." I said, glaring over at him.

He didn't really seem to be in shock, he seemed to enjoy this! "Oh...I'm really sorry. Like really, really sorry..." She muttered.

I kinda felt bad. She was actually sorry. One side of me wants to forgive her, but the other wants to slap her across the face.

Whatever, I'll forgive her.

"It's fine...I...I think we got off on a bad foot, I'll start over." I sighed, holding out my hand. I was expecting her to not take my hand. But...She did.

She grabbed my hand and shaked it, with a big smile on her face. "I'm (Y/N)." I smiled. "Erica. Erica Folyer." She replied, showing an even bigger smile.

"What the fuck is going on? This happened way too fast." Gerard laughed. "We're friends now." Erica laughed. "Wait what? How-"

"We don't understand how either." I smiled. As we were all talking, the bell went off, signifying that it was time for class to start.

We all went our separate ways for class.

* Time skip to Gym class *

I arrived in the girls locker room, and saw Erica, with a bunch of sporty outfitting. "Hey!" She greeted, adjusting her sweatband.

"Why are you wearing a sweatband? And leg warmers?" I laughed. "That's what we wore at my old school. This was all I had." She smiled. "Well you won't really need it, since we don't really do anything in here." I laughed.

"Oh." She sighed. We walked out and met with Gerard, Ray, Mikey, and Frank on the bleachers. "Hey ladies." Frank nodded.

"I heard we have to do something in gym today or we get detention." Ray sighed. "What? Ugh." I sighed. "I'll help." Gerard smiled.

"What do you mean- AH!" I gasped as Gerard hoisted me on his shoulders. "HOW-" I screeched

"Now we're doing something. No detention for us." Gerard looked up and smiled at me. "THIS IS SO CUTE." Ray said, pulling out his phone.

"If you take a picture, I'll chase you with a feather pillow again." Gerard said, before Ray immediately put away his phone.

Gerard started to run around the gymnasium, as I was getting extremely dizzy. He almost dropped me numerous times. "PUT ME DOWN GEE OH JESUS-" I laughed, before he gently set me down.

"Let me lift you!" I said. He laughed, and shook his head. "I'm too fat." He said. "Bullshit. Come here." I smiled, before lifting him as if he weighed nothing.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Gerard yelled. "Who's fat now?" I smiled. "Still me." He smiled. "You weigh literally nothing." I laughed.

"Bullshit. You're just strong as fuck." He laughed as well. I carried him bridal style, and of course everyone shot us glares. "Hey Gee." I said, trying not to burst out laughing. "What?" He responded.

"Let's go home."

"YOU.DID.NOT.JUST.DO.THAT." He shrieked. "O shie teyo, shie teyo-"

"STOP" He laughed, swarming his arms around frantically. "Am I triggering you yet?" I laughed.

"We're not frens anymore." Gerard said, awfully pretending to pout. "Oh no....I guess I'll have to burn the comic books you left at my house-"

"NO! THEYRE MY CHILDREN!" He screeched, bursting into laughter afterwards.

"Are you getting all this?" Frank said, looking over at Erica, who was recording it all. "Yup." She replied.