♡ Kicked Out of Target ♡

* (Y/N)'s POV *

It was around 5 o'clock, and I was pretty much starving. I walk over to the fridge and open it up.

Nothing.

"Looks like we need to make a target trip." Mikey sighed. "OOH I WANNA GO!" Frank yelled. "Last time you went with us, we got kicked out." Mikey said.

"Thats what I was aiming for." Frank laughed. "Fine. You can come with us." Mikey shrugged.

"YAY!" Frank yelled. "We need more coffee, so I better go too." Gerard said. "We'll stay here." Ray and Erica said in unison.

Well, off to target.

* Le time skip *

We finally arrive at target, and Mikey grabs a bright red cart. "HEY GEE, THE FLOOR IS LAVA!" Frank yelled, before he jumped into a pile of paper towels.

"I don't think thats how the game works, Frank." Gerard laughed. "Oh shit guys look it's a kid. Want me to pretend to be a worker??" Frank asked.

"No you dumb fuck." I laughed. "I take that as a yes!" Frank exclaimed, before walking over to the child. Oh god.

"Hello young lady, do you need any help?" Frank asked nicely.  "Yeah...I can't find the candy isle." The young girl muttered.

"Oh, well, it's right over there. Do you know where your mommy is?" Frank asked.

"No, she left earlier." The girl whimpered. "I know where she is." Frank smiled. "Where is she?" The little girl asked.

"Riiight over there!" Frank pointed. "Oh...thanks." The girl said, before waddling over to her mother. Frank walked back over to us.

"What was the point of that?' Mikey asked. "I don't know- OH MY GOD BIKES!" Frank exclaimed, sprinting over to the children's bikes on sale.

He grabbed a sparkly pink tricycle and hopped on. He began to ride around at full speed before running into a giant collection of toilet paper.

"That was rad." Frank laughed. "RADICAL!" I laughed. "OH SHIT LOOK GUYS!" Frank yelled pointing over to an open employees only door.

"Frank...." Mikey sighed. "Mikey..." Frank smiled. "Fraank..." "Miiikkkeey..."

"FRRRAAAAAAANNNNNKKKK." "MOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIKKKKKEEEYYYYYY-"

"Please shut up." Gerard sighed. "I'm going in there. And you guys are coming with me." Frank said, grabbing both me and Gerard's hand.

"No, let go!" Gerard laughed. "I'll go." I sighed in defeat. We would probably be banned from Target forever, but I don't really go to Target, so...

"Fine, I'll go. But only because (Y/N)'s going." Gerard sighed. "YAY!" Frank exclaimed. "Mikey...?" Frank asked, turning his head slowley towards Mikey.

"No." Mikey replied. "Alright you square bear. Come, children. We must hurry and sneak in before someone sees us." Frank whispered, dragging us through the door.

The walls were dull and gray, unlike the store itself which was decorated in red and white. "Look, there are uniforms!" Frank exclaimed, skipping towards the Target aprons.

"I don't wanna do this." Gerard muttered. "Too bad, put this on." Frank said, tossing us both an apron. We tied on the apron, and began walking around.

We spotted some employees, so we had to lay lower and try to sneak around them. But then Gerard coughed.

"Hey, who's over there?" A male employee asked, putting down a box he had placed in his hands. "Shit shit shit shit..." I mumbled.

"Shh, it's gonna be okay, just keep quiet." Gerard hushed. "What happened?" Another employee asked. "Thought I heard something." The employee responded.

"What was the point of even coming in here??" I whispered, turning my head to Frank. "An easy way to get kicked out." Frank smirked, leaning towards the employees.

"Frank, I swear to god-"

"EYYYY BOYS I LIKE YOUR APRONS, WHERE'D YOU GET THEM FROM, THE GARBAGE DUMP?" Frank screamed, jumping out at the employees.

"But you're wearing one too..." One of the employees said. "Shit you're right." Frank muttered, before slowley untying the apron from his neck.

"HA! NOW I'M NOT! BEAT THAT BITCH!" Frank yelled. "Do you work here?" An employee asked. "I WORK AT YOUR MAN'S DICK!" Frank screamed.

"Sir, you might want to collect your two friends over there and leave before we call security." A female employee mumbled. "Shit we've been spotted." I whispered.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS BEING SO CHILL ABOUT THIS??" Frank yelled. "This happened before. This one dude barged in with a blonde wig, and....wait." an employee muttered.

"YOU'RE THE GUY WHO BARGED IN HERE LAST TIME!" The employee yelled. "SECURITY!" They screamed. "SHIT GUYS COMON WE GOTTA GO!" Frank screamed.

Gerard grabbed my wrist and pulled me along the hallways. We quickly sprinted over to the door, where Mikey was waiting for us.

"What took you guys so lo-"

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN, JUST RUN!" Frank yelled. "Oh hell no, you guys got into this mess, not me. I ain't doin' shit." Mikey said.

We sprinted away, and hid behind a pillar. Two employees came up to Mikey. "Do you know those three?" One asked. "Nope." He replied simply.

The employees ran in another direction, and we ran out the target doors. "Wasn't that fun??" Frank smiled.

"NO!" Me and Gerard yelled in unison. "Psh, you know it was fun." Frank laughed. "Guys, what the actual fuck is wrong with you." Mikey sighed, strutting outside with a red shopping cart.

"If Frank hadn't of JUMPED OUT, MAYBE WE WOULD'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT!" Gerard yelled. "You gave me a panic attack, Frank..." I sighed.

"Oh, shit. Sorry." Frank muttered. "It's fine. Comon, at least we have coffee now." I smiled.