10

-Kamri-

We got home. I walked in the house and sat in the couch next to Aaron. In the corner of my eye I saw Jj and Hayes sit.

(J-Jacob K-Kamri)

K- Hey. Sorry for not responding. Teacher took my phone away
J- It's fine. Good to know you got it back
K-Yupp. Anyways Wyd
J- Not much and you?
K- Nothing.

We learned a lot about each other earlier and we keep learning new stuff.

I heard the guys talking then I could feel stared from all the guys but who cares I'm busy.

"Kamri. Why'd you get your phone taken away?" Jj asked "I was using it" I mumble typing away in my keyboard

"Texting who?" Jack asked "friend" I say putting my legs on Aaron's lap. "What friend?" "The friend I talk to?" I say lifting an eyebrow as I make a mistake then immediately rewriting the sentence. "Boy or girl?" Matt asked "boy" I said then laugh at a joke he said "Ooouuu I see you, Kamri getting hoes" Taylor joked but immediately stopped when Jj and Jack have him a glare.

I finally lifted my head. I look around to see them all looking at me. I look at them with a crazy expression.

"I'm going upstairs" I say.

-Jj-
Kamri accidentally left her phone on the couch so I'm going to go through it. I feel bad for raiding it but I want to see who she's texting. I open her phone. I type in her password and it opened up on iMessage. His name is Jacob and the conversation isn't inappropriate but there is some compliments going on.

"Who has she been texting?" Jack asked from across me. "This kid names Jacob. He's 14, and doesn't go to her school, he's homeschooled but I don't like her texting boys besides us. She shouldn't be texting boys. It looks like if they like each other" I ranted.

I don't want her dating

-Hayes-
Kamri has been focusing on her phone big time. I'm upset on what Jj said.

"It looks like if they like each other"

What if they do? I really like Kamri. She's beautiful.

No stop it Hayes. You have a girlfriend.
It shouldn't concern you.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hope you guys like it!