2

(Pretend that she has lighter skin and dirty blonde hair)

Right now I'm taking a bubble bath.

"Hey little rascal, came here to make sure your ok" Jj said walking in. I giggled "I'm happy!" I said throwing him some bubbles. He chuckled.

"Imma go get your clothes ready" he said walking out into my room. I continued playing with the bubbles until Jack came in and took me out and pot a purple towel around my body and my hair, then taking me to my room where Jj was.

They got me dressed in my pink zebra undies, light pink tank top, a overall, and some black sandals.

"Come here" Jj said with the brush in his hands. I went and sat on his lap, he started brushing my long hair. "Do you want your hair up or down?" He asked me "Up" i giggled.

He started doing something to my hair, then I saw him reach to the drawer full of hair accessories and pulling out dark blue bandana and tying it around my head. He put some bobby pins here and there and lightly sprayed some hairspray.

I looked in the mirror and I looked pretty!

-Jj-
"I love it. I love it" My beautiful baby sister giggled. I looked at Jack and smiled.

"Jj, Jack can I put makeup on?" She asked with her adorable voice. "No baby" Jack said "why not?" she pouted
"Because, you don't need it. You're already beautiful, princess" I said lightly pinching her cheeks. She frowned a bit but smiled.

"Thank you Jackieee" she said throwing her small arms around my neck, I hugged her back.

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I said and went downstairs.

-Kamri-
"Let's go see who it is" Jack said picking me up and carrying me on his hips.

When we got downstairs we saw a all of Jj's and Jacks friends.

Oh! And this other little boy, he looks a little bigger than me.

He has blue eyes, and brown hair. I wonder what his name is.