A Hero's Fate - Welcome to Kirigakure

Author's Note:

Guys, guys. . .

Seriously, what the fucking, fucking shit!!

I just opened my account and saw this book.

This already had 7k reads, 400+ votes and 240 comments.

What the fuck.

Can't stop cursing.

I never expected my works to be this. . .responsive, to say the least. I know my works are trash but a lot of people are reading this right now.

The hell with the world~!

Thank you guys for the support and here's another chapter coming ahead, and probably a little timeskip.

Arigato, minna-san~!

And like I promised, here's a new chapter!

P.S. I'll try to update more often, but that won't work usually cuz of school. Ugh. #thestrugglesofhighschool

....-...

-Eight-

-Midnight; With Naruto-

'I packed everything I needed,' Naruto thought quietly as he sped past the gates and the sleeping guards. 'Where do you think we should go first?' he asked in his head.

'Kiri,' was Shiya's immediate reply.

'Huh? Why?'

Kurama answered instead. 'Think of it. Iwa hates Konoha with everything they have, so that village is off the list. Kumo, I'm pretty sure you don't want to be a prisoner there, eh? Suna, they're allies with Konoha, so they'll give away your location. Konoha, you won't go back, right? So the only village, that is included in the Elemental Nations, left is Kiri,' the fox explained. 'Also, they have pretty good swordsmen there, so you'll be able to escalate in kenjutsu. Another plus is that the current Mizukage is a jinchūriki and some of the remaining Uzumakis live there,'

'Ah. I get it now, nii-san,' replied Naruto happily as he hopped from a tree branch to another branch. His eyes suddenly narrowed as he sensed a foreign ninja heading his way but sighed in relief as the ninja switched directions.

'Let's just hope that they will realize your absence,' Kurama scoffed in thought, nearly growling. 'Although I highly doubt your family, so it's only Anko, Kakashi, Orochimaru, and the others who cared for you would acknowledge your absence,'

'Yeah,' Shiya agreed, telling the blond to go left. 'Be sure to camp two hours after this, and meet us in your mindscape after making a barrier,' she reminded.

'I got it, nee-chan, you repeated that like ten times,'

Shiya yawned and smiled innocently. 'I recall mentioning that only seven times,'

Naruto's eyes twitched as he ignored the comment and turned a sharp corner to the left. 'Ugh,' he grumbled. 'Was that correction really necessary?'