A Hero's Fate - Swordsmen of the Mist

"Tell me what good is living,
If you can't be who you are,"
- Evil by Dove Cameron, "Descendants, 'Wicked World',"

...-...

-Nine-

You guys are crazy. I opened my other account and saw this:
'A Hero's Fate'
#593 in FanFiction

I'm so happy right now so I decided to update a chapter. Thank you guys for the support guys, and I love you! *blushes then runs away*

...-...

"This place is basically a maze, a foggy maze," Naruto grumbled under his breath as he struggled to catch up with the Mizukage's quick strides. "How come you can survive in this place? And why can't you get rid of this mist?"

"This mist holds two importances. One, it serves as our primary defense should an enemy come to attack us. Two, it strengthens our senses other than sight since it clouds our vision and we have to rely on out other senses," Yagura explained. "Don't worry, by the time you reach the inside portion of the village, there's no mist," he reassured the blond, taking a sharp corner to the right.

"Slow down!" Naruto yelled, his hands itching to use a Fuuton Jutsu and blow the annoying mist away. "Ugh, Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough)!"

The golden blond sighed as the mist finally went away, giving him a clear vision. He expanded his Sensory and found the Mizukage up in a tree, watching his movements with a critical eye.

His eyebrow twitching, he pulled out a kunai and shot it at Yagura's direction. The said person should know that the blond hated being observed. The Mizukage sighed and landed on the ground, dodging the sharp object in the process.

"You're a sensor and Fuuton-based?" Yagura asked for confirmation.

"Yes, I'm a sensor but I'm not just Fuuton-based, in fact I have all the affinities plus an affinity for ice,"

"How?" As his face twisted into one of bewilderment, the sandy-haired lad asked incredulously.

'Did I forget to show my Rinnegan. . .?'

'Yes, yes you did,' Kurama replied before going back to his nap. Or hibernation, whatever.

"With these," Naruto told him as he channeled chakra into his eyes, causing his Rinnegan to appear, displayed for all the world to see. His light blue orbs, bordering on white, turned violet with black rings in an instant.

Yagura frowned. "But those eyes are just myths,"

"But now, you know that they aren't just myths. Isobu-san, please don't tell me that you didn't tell him your origin," said Naruto.

'Huh? Isobu? What does he mean?'

'I hate to admit it, but I'm too lazy to tell the whole story of father, his family, and our creation,' Isobu drawled before hiding and sleeping underneath his shell.

"Is the Kyūbi's laziness contagious?" Yagura wondered out loud.

'Yes, yes it is,' Shiya mumbled, shooting the said fox a withering glare.