It's Over Cece

Weekend...

EMILY'S POV
I had abit of a lie in this morning seen as its the weekend and i didn't have to get up for school i thought i may aswell, i told Ali the other day i would break up with Cece, ive been putting it off but today im going to finally do it, i sit up in bed, get my phone and there's a message from Ali, which makes me smile..

Morning beautiful, kiss for you xxx

Holy fuck! You look so fit Ali xxx

Ahh thanks Em, send me one now of you now? :) xxx

Oh really im sleepy though, wait let me get my glasses on :( xxxx

Send it now ;) xxx

Okay there you go Ali, your very demanding lol xxx

Even when tired your HOT seriously WOW you suit them glasses :) xxxx

Thanks Ali, im going to go and see Cece soon im not backing out anymore, im ending it with her xxxx

Okay Em text me later xxx

I go downstairs, making myself some breakfast as i eat it, i give Cece a ring and ask if i can go around hers, she says its fine so i go back upstairs and get ready, i feel so nervous about ending it with her, but i know i need to do it. I go downstairs and get into my car thinking about how I'm going to end it, i don't know why because when i see her it's not going to go the way I'm thinking, as i pull up outside her house i am sweating panicking about it, i sit in the car for a good 15 minutes, then decide i can't delay it any longer i walk to her door and knock on, my heart's racing im scared how she will react..

"Hey Em".. "Can i come in Cece".. "yeah course you can, why you acting weird"..they both walk into the bedroom.. "Em what's up?".. "i just want to talk to you about things".."what things?".. "well i want to say to you first, i feel the reason you've suddenly gone all loving towards me is because Ali has come along".."WHAT THE HELL".. "what Cece its weird though how now you want to spend time just me and you".."maybe because I've realised that i havn't been the best girlfriend towards you".. "but its funny you realised this when Ali started at our school".. "okay then, maybe seeing how Ali and you were together made me see i ain't the best girlfriend".. "but that scares me because if Ali didn't start at our school, you still would be putting me second best to all your friends".. "thats not the case Em".. "it is though before Ali came you was a flirt around lads, you wouldn't spend time just me and you, the past week you've been loving towards me".. "i know Em, leave it now" she says trying to cuddle Emily.. "Cece no stop it!".. "FUCKING HELL EMILY".. "why are you shouting for".."because of you Em, why have you come around here just to argue"..i havn't come around to just argue".. WELL WHAT HAVE YOU COME AROUND FOR".. TO END THIS RELATIONSHIP".. "what did you say?".. "i said i don't want this anymore".. Emily stands up walking towards the door, but Cece pulls her back by the arm.. "ouch cece be careful".. "no i wont you've just ended us why should i".. "because i don't think were working".."YEAH BECAUSE OF ALI".. "no its not i just dont want you anymore".. "trust me Ali won't get away with this".."Cece its nothing to do with her".."it has that bitch as took you away from me".. "Oh im going" she says walking off, again with Cece chasing her pinning her against the wall.. "GET OFF ME CECE".."so are you going to get with Ali now".. "no im not going to, but if you acted how you've been this past week, before Ali came along things might be different now".. "oh so your punishing me are you for having friends".. "no im not punishing you, im just ending us".. she says walking out of the front door to her car.. "oh Em one more thing if i find out you and Ali are together, trust me you won't want to see what i'll do".. "stop making threats Cece, it don't suit you"..she says getting into her car.. "no Em its not a threat its a promise!"..

ALI'S POV
Ive just got back from lunch with my mum, all i could think about is Em i didn't want to text her incase Cece seen the text so i left it, but im so worried about her being alone with her, i just keep thinking what if they sleep together again, Cece has a way of making Em feel bad so i can't help but think she probably wont end things, i can't relax at all i keep constantly checking my phone, then about half an hour later my phone goes off its Emily, i grab my phone quickly, texting her back...

Ali ive done it, ive ended things xxx

really! How did she take it? xxx

We need to talk, can i come around? Xxx

Yeah come Em, my mum's off out now and everyone else is already out so my house is empty xxx

Okay I'll be 10 mins xxx

I lie on the bed, i feel happy Em has done it, shes actually ended it with Cece, but i feel scared she seemed abit blunt in text i hope she still wants me, my mum shouts upstairs to let me know she's leaving, i say bye then go to sit near the window looking out for Emily, as i see her car i run downstairs quickly opening the front door..

"Em ive been so worried about you".. she says cuddling her close, as they kiss lips softly, walking upstairs to Ali's room.. "so Em are you okay?".. "im fine Ali im just scared".."why what's happened".."well she said to me am i going to get with you, and i didn't want to say yea so i lied".. "so why are you scared Em, im confused".."well Cece said if she finds out were together, i wont want to see what she will do to you basically".. "oh Em so what, i aint scared of her".."i know but we just need to keep it cool at school, especially infront of her".."thats if i can contain myself to keep my hands off you Em"..she says smiling.. "well Cece isn't here now so can i kiss you Em".. "just sshh you" she says grabbing Ali's face softly as they start to kiss passionately, lying down onto the bed, using tongues snogging each other, Ali slides off Emily's jacket noticing something, she immediately stops making out with her.. "EMILY WHO DID THAT".. she shouts as she points to the bruise on Em's arm.. "oh i did it this morning on the door".. she says unconvincingly.. "no Em tell me the truth".. "okay Cece grabbed me as i tried to leave hers".. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!".. she says getting off the bed.. "I'm going round there".."no Ali stop it please".."but she hurt you, what else has she done".."thats it Ali, i promise".."i won't do anything but just so you know im not happy about this Em".. "i know but i broke up with her".."still no reason to hurt you, but lets not waste time talking".. she says pulling Emily close wrapping her arms around her as she kisses her lips softly.. "shall we cuddle up and watch a film Em".. "yeah can i stay here tonight?".."sure my mum won't mind, she knows all about you anyway".. "WHAT! really why?".. "i told her all about you".."what how you completely have  the hots for me"..."shut up you!"..Ali says smiling as she pushes Em on the bed and playfully tickles her, getting ontop of her they look into each other's eyes lovingly for a few seconds before passionately snogging each other, making out on the bed.. "i could really go further right now Em, but i know it's not the right time".. "me to Ali you make me so horny"..they both laugh, then continue kissing each other... after they both get into bed and cuddle up together watching a film together..

Hope you are all still enjoying thanks for reading all that are taking the time  i really appreciate it :)