Camping Fallout (Part 1)

ALI'S POV
Me and Em wake up both feeling rough after last night we got so drunk and also Cece tried to yet again cause trouble but she failed. We both lie in bed cuddling up together, i lean over and kiss Em on the lips as she kisses me back using tongues...

"Mmm what was that for Ali".. she says smiling at me... "do i need a reason to kiss my girlfriend".. "no you don't but now i want more".. "mmm do you now".. i say kissing her lips again, things soon start to heat up we both take each other's clothes off, i go down on Emily teasing my tongue against her clit licking it around in circles making her shiver... "fuck yess Ali you know what i like".. she says moaning as i stick two fingers deep inside her pussy whilst continuing to work my tongue on her clit, my fingers are so deep moving them around inside her, insterting them in and out...

"Oh my godddd yessss ALIIII FUCKKK".. She moans covering my fingers in her juices, i lick them dry tasting her.. "you taste so good Em"..

"Mmm fuckk come sit on my face Ali i want to taste your pussy now".. she says as i go up to her face sitting on it i feel her tongue insert my pussy... "fuckkk damn Em that feels so good ahhhh".. i moan as she continues fucking my pussy hole with her tongue deep inside me as i move around on her face, she reaches her arms up playing with my tits as she licks out my pussy until...

"Ahhhh fuckkkk mmmm yesss EMILYYY" i moan as i cover her face squirting into her mouth i get off watching her swallow all my cum....

"I want to feel your pussy against mine now Em".. i demand as we entwine our legs together scissor fucking each other grinding our wet pussy's together the wetness is so loud as we rub together, we both sit up pushing our clits together moving around making them grind faster then slower... "this feels so fucking good Em".. "my pussy is tingling like mad ahhh".. we continue rubbing our pussy's together as we kiss lips, i bite Em's lip sexily as we fuck each other, then she bites my ear its such a turn on, as were fucking...

"Ahhhh yesssss mmmm yess yesss Aliiiiii".. she moans making my pussy even wetter, she continues grinding fast making me reach my climax...

"Yesss fuckkk MMMM ahhhh EMILYYY".. I moan loudly drenching her pussy, i lie down in her arms cuddling up to her...

"Well how was that Ali".. "i think you've cured my hangover".. "mine to" we both laugh.. "i did say sex helps didn't i Em".. "yeah you did and it certainly does".. as were talking i hear my phone go off its Hanna...

Hey Em how do you and Ali fancy coming camping for the night xx

"What does she want Em".. "she wants to know if we want to go camping tonight".. "ask her who with?"..

Who with Han? Xx

Well im coming with Aria and i think a few are going from school but we will remain separate from them i have a tent that can fit five people xxx

"What do you think Ali".. "okay lets go then"..."are you sure?".. "yeah like Hanna said we will be separate so us four can do our own things".. "exactly okay i'll text her and find out what time we are meeting and where"..

Okay we will come were shall we meet you and were abouts are we staying? xxx

I'll send you the details when i go upstairs Em im just sorting something me and Aria will be there about 5 o clock xxx

Okay see you later Han xxx

EMILY'S POV
sex with Ali is the best, what a way to wake up i loved it. We go downstairs making ourselves some food coming back upstairs watching some orange is the new black on netflix whilst we eat, after we eat we cuddle up for abit before getting dressed, i look at my phone, Hanna has text me the place were we are meeting..