5 . blondie

It's almost two o'clock in the morning. I had waited until my parents were asleep, and then sneak out to the cemetery.

I slowly went out of my room, cringing as the door creaked. It was an old house, and the doors always creaked, which made me afraid that my parents would wake up, considering they were pretty light sleepers.

But thankfully, about two minutes later, I made it out. The cemetery was actually only a couple blocks away from the neighbourhood I live in, so I began to walk.

Before discovering the photographs, I don't think I'd ever take a big risk like this. But those photographs changed me. They made me curious. They made me question who I really was.

~

I've reached the cemetery. It's very dark (obviously) and there seems to be no one in sight.

I'm so stupid. That text must've been a prank. I should've never come here. But what can I say? I'm and extremely curious person.

I walked further and further into the creepy cemetery. Around me were dead bodies buried deep in the ground. Above me was the bright moon shining its magical glow on me.

I can't see anyone, but something inside me tells me that I should keep looking.

Suddenly, I saw something from the corner of my eye. With my heart beating rapidly, I turned around to see a woman. At least, she looked like a woman.

She was wearing a black hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. She has long, blonde hair. The moon was pretty bright, but I couldn't see her face. At all. She—or he—is probably wearing a mask.

She then held out her hand, maybe signalling me to give the money? So I took the money from my jacket pocket and put it in he/she's outreached hand.

"Hey—" before I could finish my sentence, wanting to ask he/she something, the person took off. As in, ran very fast.

I ran after her/him. But it was too late. The blondie was gone.