A dark angel's light (Heaven AU)

Corette's pov

I punched the ground in frustration at the never opening gate to heaven.
Corette: Ugh! No good deed I ever do is good enough to get me back in!
Well let me explain a little more: My so called best friend Lunar framed me for a bad deed he did!
?: Oh you poor little angel...
My eyes opened in surprise to see the demon prince in front of me.
Corette: Why are you here?
Devin: Let me introduce my self. I am Prince Devin of the demons and I'm here because I heard you crying. So you were betrayed by your best friend.
I nodded.
Devin: I can give you the power to take revenge on him.
Corette: What's the catch?
Devin: The catch is: your light will be locked away. Only to be unlocked by an angel that fell in love with you.
Corette: Devin.
Devin: Yes?
I held my hand out to him.
Corette: You have a deal.
He took my hand and dark energy surrounded me. Until I was no longer an angel of light.

 Until I was no longer an angel of light

I was an angel of darkness.

/TS 2 months later...

My fangs gleamed as I held my blade to his throat. Lunar. My so called best friend.
Corette: You framed me. You hurt Asriel and blamed it on me!
Lunar: So what if I did?! What are you gonna do about it??
I started to press my blade closer but someone's voice stopped me.
?: Cory stop!
Corette: Frisk?!
Frisk: Please... I know your upset at Lunar but that's no reason to kill him. I'll vouch for you. I'll get you back into heaven.
I dropped my blade and turned around to face him.

Tears were in my eyes but I smiled.
Corette: You mean it?
I placed my hands in his.
Frisk: Of course.
I went to hug him but I felt pain in my stomach. Lunar stabbed me with my own sword!!! I fell into Frisk's arms losing blood fast.
Frisk: Corette no!!!
Lunar: Finally she's out of the way!
Frisk: Corette please stay with me... I love you!
My eyes widened hearing those words.
Corette: I love you too...
A white glow surrounded me and darkness started going off of me along with the sword revealing the true me.

I smiled and hugged him tight. He hugged me back as God and a few more angels came into the warehouse.
God: The dark angel has found her light.
Frisk: God please let her stay in Heaven. She would never hurt her own brother. I can vouch for that.
God: As long as you vouch for her.
Lunar: What?! Your letting her back into heaven that easy?! She almost killed me!
Frisk: That wasn't her. She was corrupted... my Corette would never hurt anyone.
Corette: As long as no one hurts you I won't hurt anyone, Frisk.
I felt him flick me on the head.
Corette: Oww!
Frisk: Not helping!
God: Alright you two love birds. We'll leave you be while I have a talk with Lunar.
________________