The lense crack

Corette's pov

Frisk convinced me to put my hair up for the day since it was so hot so my whole face was showing as myself, Frisk and Asriel ran around playing tag in the neighborhood park. Of course Asriel was it and he was running after us with Sans and Toriel watching.
Frisk: Flowey battle!
I nodded and we split up. According to the battles we faced in the Underground we developed a tactic system.
💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚
Undyne battle- Run
Flowey battle- Split up
Toriel battle- Dodge
Asgore battle- Fight
💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚
Asriel ran after Frisk and I smiled before bumping into someone. I fell on my butt but someone picked me up by my shirt collar. Oh shoot it's Kevin! Welp I am so dead.
Kevin: Watch where your going freak! I guess I have to teach you a lesson for bumping into me.
He balled up his free hand into a fist and suckered punch my right eye.
Cory: Agh!
Frisk+Asriel+Toriel+Sans: Cory!!
Toriel: Let her go right now young man.
Kevin: Make me cow.
Acting fast I put my feet against his chest and with all my might I pushed him away causing my sweater to rip but I didn't care. Since hewas pretty tall I fell but I felt familiar arms catch me.
Frisk: Cory! Cory can you hear me?!
Toriel: Oh no her eye!
Cory: How bad is it?
Frisk: It depends on how much you can see out of it.
Cory: It's fuzzy... I can hardly see.
Frisk: Let's get you to Alyphs. Hopefully she has a camera lense.

/TS

Frisk's pov

Cory layed passed out on the kitchen table as Alyphs worked on trying to get the broken lense out of her eye.
Alyphs: Huh... Cory's eye is based off of an actual camera.
Frisk: Really?
Alyphs: Yeah. She was lucky it was only the lense. It's an easy fix. When she wakes up she won't have vision in her right eye but it'll return in a minute.

/TS an hour later

Corette's pov

My left eye slowly fluttered opened and I groaned as I sat up.
Frisk: Cory! Your awake!
Cory: What happened?
I started to panic when I realized I could only see out of one eye.
Frisk: Calm down! Alyphs said your vision will return in a minute!
A minute passed and I could see through both eyes again but it was more clear then I remember.
Cory: Wow... welp I have to thank Alyphs for this because I don't think she just replaced the lenses.
_____________________