Beautiful?

*(Y/n) POV*

The four of us were gathered in front of Gou waiting for her announcement that she had. We had gotten a text from her early today. "I've got some amazing news for the team today!" She said energetically. "Ready for this!" She said clapping her hands together, "I was able to schedule a joint practice with the Samezuka swim club!" She said putting her hands on her hips like a super hero. We all gasped at the news.

"For real!?" Nagisa asked happily. Mako and Nagisa shared a glimpse before looking at Gou again.

"How did you convince Rin to go for this?" Mako questioned. I hit his arm slightly because she doesn't have to run everything by Rin first.

"It's not that shocking that he didn't want to listen to his little sister, so I went over his head and talked to the head captain directly." Gou suddenly blushed a little before shaking her head. Was the captain that tall orange haired dude we met the day we went to see Rin.

"You're an amazing manager Gou." Nagisa exclaimed. Gou had her hands together with a smile on her face.

She shifted slightly to look at Nagisa. "The name is Kou." She said with the smile still on her face. She turned back forward looking at Mako.

"Now that we have the green light to go ahead and use Samezuka's indoor pool, we don't have to wait until summer to start swimming." Mako pointed out. He looked at Haru expectingly. I put and arm around his shoulder, pulling him into a hug.

"Come on, you have to be a little happy?" I teased Haru. He rolled his eyes, but looked amused. I released him from the hug I gave him and focused on the conversation again.

"But there's a catch. Since it is a joint practice we have to show up with at least four members or they won't let us use the pool." Gou explained to them. I decided to leave and go walk around the edge of the pool. I really did care about their swim club, but it wasn't my responsibility. I suddenly heard Gou gasp out of shock from the other side of the pool.

"I wasn't flirting!" She told Nagisa. I saw him chuckle at that, not believing her. I saw Haru had this far off look in my direction. I waved a little, but when he didn't wave back, I knew he was looking at the water. I left the pool area to head back towards school.

"(Y/n)! Wait up!" I heard someone yell from my right. I looked over and saw (B/n) jogging over. Once he was next to me he placed his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. "You...sure are....fast." He said in between breaths. I couldn't help but giggle at his tired state. I opened my satchel to give him the water I had. He accepted kindly and drank most of it down. We both started walking towards the exit together and caught up with each other. He told me that he left for a few weeks to Brazil. I guess I was too focused on the swim club to notice. Whoops. "Anyway, (Y/n)?" We stopped walking and we were looking each other in the eyes. He took a deep breath. "Would you like to go get coffee with me?" He asked me. I was confused. Why did he asked it like that?

Suddenly, Haru popped up next to us. I guess he's a ninja because neither of us heard him walking up. "Hey (Y/n)." He said in a monotone voice. The two of us jumped, but I laughed after.

"Hey Haru." I said happily. (B/n) still looked a little tense.

"Do you wanna come over and hangout?" He asked me nonchalantly. I nodded, and gave (B/n) a apologizing look. He nodded back to me. Haru and I started our journey towards his house, and we talked about random stuff, but it mainly had to do with water.

*Rin POV*

I was running with the rest of the Samezuka swim team, but slowed down to talk to Nitori about something. I panted and watched others run by. "Nobody told me this was going to be a joint practice." I said turning to Nitori who was gasping for air with his hands on his knees.