Chapter 4: You seemed familiar

~Choi's point of view~

Why is this red hair guy staring at me? Does he want something from me?

"So, who's your classmate Sehun?" I think the leader asked Sehun. Sehun pointed me and everyone's jaw drop.

"She?" The guy with eyeliner near shouted. He looks familiar, where did I saw him? Why is he looking at me like that?

"Excuse me, I have to go," I excuse myself, but Kai grab my wrist before I walk out.

"Stay!" He growl, with his eyes glowing brown. But he's eyes before are dark brown, now brown? I thought vampires have red eyes, but he doesn't? I remove my wrist with great force and he fell hardly on the floor, making me embarrassed. I ran away with great speed, not making myself seen by the others.

"Eunha!" I heard Sehun calling me, of course wolves have great hearing.

I ran away until I slowly walk as I reach the house. The door was open and I drag myself inside, then sigh after the run. Bambam flew next to me and switch on the tv.

"Everything alright?" He asked and took a bite of his potato chips, with his eyes lock on the screen.

"Ani, everything was a mess," I faintly said and sigh. He stop looking at the screen and face me.

"Wae?" He added.

"Cause I've seen my brothers before, but they don't look like my brothers," I sniff and started to cry. I felt someone is pulling me into a hug and smell strawberries scent, it was Bambam who hugged me for comfort.

"You don't remember your brothers?" He asked as he lilt his head to the face, making me see his face.

"Nope,"

"Daniel removed all of your memories, as you enter heaven. You can recall any single piece of memories, in your brain. He, somehow, like brainwashed you," Bambam explained. He pause for a moment and resumed, "we also did the same way too. I didn't know that I'm from Thailand, including Mark from America, and Jackson from Hong Kong. So, we didn't blame Daniel for that," he looked down and I was paying attention to his story.

Bambam didn't continue, but to continue watching tv. I was speechless after the told me that. So, I went to my room and found Coco, Mark's dog, sleeping on my room. I turn to my closet, then wore comfortable clothes. Long grey knitted sweater and some floral pajamas.

"Hey Choi, did you see Coco?" Mark asked me as he looked worry. I nod and pointed at my room, he smile and pat my back before he ran to get Coco.

"Hey Choi," Youngjae appeared in front of me, flying.

"Wae?" I ask.

"Let's go to the park, just for fresh air," he smile and I nod. I grab my slippers and head out, Youngjae fold his wings and cover himself from the cold. The cool air escape from my mouth, my nose turn pinkish red as the cold air enters my nose.

"Come, let's fly there," Youngjae smile and carry me and flew. It's very cold thou.

After a minute or less, we reach the park. Only a few people are roaming here, and I sat at a cold bench followed by Youngjae. It's indeed a beautiful night.

"So, how's school?" Youngjae started and I wasn't paying attention.

"Huh?"

"I said, how's school?" He repeated.

"Everything's fine," I said blatantly.

"Are you sure?"

"No. I think, I've saw my brothers. But I'm not sure on it. They just look like it, do I see them before?" I asked as I fully face Youngjae, who flinch as I turn towards him.

"I'm not sure," he replied, "but, we'll find out if their your brothers or not."

"Thanks, I owe you a big one," I smile warmly and sigh as I looked to the sky.

"Your welcome," he replied, smiling back. We both gaze into the stars and reminds me of something.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" I turn around and saw Jackson, holding a black plastic bag. Did he went to the shore near by?

"Hyung, what's inside the bag?" Youngjae ask with his arms cross.

"Just some food," he answered.

"I heard that you've seen your brothers at a chicken restaurant, right?" Jackson asked and he sat beside me. Holding his plastic bag.

"Yeah, they even mess up the 'lunch date'," I twitched my two fingers and sigh. But I'm not sure if they're my brothers.

"Yah, it's getting late," Jackson pat my back and stand up. Stretching his wings and fold them back. Youngjae stand up and held with hand for me. I gladly took it and help me stand up. We walk to the house, without a single word.

<at home>

"Coco! Come back!" Bambam shouted and chase Coco around my room. Cause Bambam wants to stay at my room, with coco. So I just let them in while doing my homework

Coco suddenly jump on my lap and hide there, while Bambam is searching him on under the bed or every corner, except on my lap.

"Have you seen Coco?" Bambam asked me, while he's searching for Coco.

"Dunno," I reply with my eyes lock on my book.

"Aish, Coco! If you don't come, I won't give you a treat," Bambam cross his arms and coco jumps off my lap and head to Bambam. My phone vibrates and it's a text from a unknown number.

Hey, I'm sorry about awhile ago. And I'm sorry for our eldest brother, he's like that and we didn't even know why. So, can you forgave us?

-S

Oh I remember it's from Sehun.

Yeah, it's ok. I wasn't expecting your brothers to come...

-Me

I drop my phone to my desk and lay on my bed. My bed just bounce, then I bounce along. It was Bambam laying beside me, with Coco on his chest about to sleep.

"Who's the one texting you?" Bambam suddenly ask.

"Sehun," I replied without looking at him.

"Sehun? You mean the guy the Mr. Park scold?" Bambam asked as he turn to my side and I nod. My eyes began to fell slowly and I drove to sleep.

~~~
Aloha my chingu! How's your day?

By the way, I'll be updating this slowly. Cause school is crawling and it's next it. So I've no time to update this book, and I'm sorry if I can't but please bear with me. I know you guys are patient when it comes to updating, right? I hope so.

Anyways, stay tune!

-S_S