Chapter 6: That day (EXO's point of view)

(The day before Xiumin meet Choi)

~No one's point of view~

"Hyung, are you going to be a teacher?" Complained Chanyeol, making Xiumin almost piss off.

"How many time wolf boy, I am! And don't make me get angry at you!" Xiumin warned Chanyeol, making him disappointed. He got up from his sit and stomp out of the kitchen, heading to his room. Everyone eyed him as he stomp away and D.O sigh after that.

"Why is he like that?" Chen asked as he drank a bag of blood.

"He doesn't believe that I'm going to be a teacher," Xiumin reply.

"Why do you want to be a teacher?" Suho ask a question to Xiumin. Who looked piss off again.

"Just for some reason," he reply back, as he gather his stuff and place it in his bag.

Everyone, except Chanyeol, glare at Xiumin. He glare back deadly and walk out, the other members began to look away and didn't look at Xiumin as he walks out.

He wore his specialized ring, enabling him to walk on the sun, as he walks out. The sun rays flash on the trees, making some shadows as he walk. His hair began to have some crystal as sun rays reflected him, but it doesn't kill him.

"Mr. Kim Minseok, your just on time for the bell to ring," his fellow teacher greeted him. With, of course, a warm smile. The frosts on his head began to disappear as he enters the human school, or a human university. He only teaches music and mostly spends his time on the library, to read some interesting book.

He enter the faculty, and sat beside Minho, a sports coach. "Your just on time," he smiled.

Minseok was surprise and Minho grab his wrist, heading to the open soccer field. Were Sehun and Kai, mostly hang out.

"Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin! Your brothers is here," Minho shouted their named and Kai appear along with Sehun, as Kai teleports. They turn and saw Xiumin, standing with cross arms.

"Oh, hyung, your here," Sehun smile and shove his hands on his uniform pants.

"Where's the girl that you've been talking about," he asked the two lads. They both exchange gaze and nod at Xiumin.

Kai teleports them into the room, where Eunha mostly hangs out, and that is the library. Xiumin's eyes turn crystal blue as he enter the library, followed by Sehun and Kai. Xiumin search every corner, but no sign of the girl. However, he didn't check the further place.

He ran silently and reach the place, without Sehun nor Kai. His scent became stronger and strong, just like his craving for blood. He approach the last table and saw a girl, golden yellow hair with a highlight of pink, her skin is so milky, her lips are like cherry color. She let out a small snore, knowing she's sleeping.

Xiumin began to scan her face, a picture pops out from Xiumin's head.

'She look exactly like her'

He sniff her and cover his nose, as he makes a disgusting face.

'Why does she smell like dog?'

Xiumin ran away and saw Sehun and Kai reading some kiddy book, making Xiumin groan in disgust. He grab the two boys ear and began to shout loudly, saying, "ah! Hyung! Stop pulling my ear!"

Xiumin storm out the room, making people look at him weirdly. But they just ignore them.

They arrive at the open field as Xiumin realist his hands away from their ear. The two boys groan in pain and Xiumin sigh in frustration.

"Why didn't you tell me, that girl smells like dog?" Xiumin asked the two boys, angrily.

Sehun lifter his eyebrow, "she smells like a dog?"

"Yes, why does she smell like that?"

"I don't know, we even don't know her personality," Kai reply and turn to Sehun, who's biting his lower lip.

"Make sure, you know it by today," Xiumin said, forcing his finger down to the ground and left. The two boys felt unhappy with the task, that their brother gave him.

Sehun and Kai drag themselves to their next class, and sat beside Jungkook and Jimin. Who didn't recognize Choi, but they are not in the same class with her. Although they still know the EXO gang.

"What's all with the sad face?" Jungkook asked with his arms cross and rested on his chest. He was leaning on his desk, while Jimin is on the other side. Sleeping.

"Hyung wants to know Eunha, before the day ends," Kai answered in the behalf of Sehun. Jungkook looked at Kai with the familiar-face.

"Eunha?" Jungkook was unsure on what Kai said.

"Yes, Eunha. She's actually the new student here, also she looks like Choi," said Kai, taking his seat and opening the book of the next lesson. Jimin woke up from his sleep with red puffy eyes.

"Maybe she's Choi's twin sister," he coolly said, making the three boys flinch on his voice.

"No, she's not the twin of Choi! She's just a single girl!" Kai raise his voice and forcing smack his desk.

Everyone looked at him weirdly as he shouted. On the other side, Choi was listening. Dumbfounded and down. Her eyes began to tear up and wipe it away with her palm, trying to stop the crying.

<skip time>

Eunha walk out from the school first and head home, without anyone noticing her. She grab the spare keys and head inside. Chanyeol, on the other hand, is spying on Eunha. He tried to scent her and examine her from head to toe. He cover his nose and make a faked vomit, Kyungsoo smack his back and turn to Eunha.

"She smells like wolf!" He complained childish.

"Of course she smells like a wolf," argued Kyungsoo, who's about to drank his bottle of blood.

The pink guy turn around and try to make any signs of that girl, while Kyungsoo is busy drinking.

Kai went home along with Sehun, worried and scared. As they open and enter, Xiumin is at the couch, with cross arms and legs. Waiting patiently for the two maknae.

"So, did you get any information about Eunha?" He asked in his deepest voice. They ran into their rooms without answering Xiumin's questions, and locked their door.

Lay appeared in nowhere with popcorn on his left, munching with sound.

"Where have you been?" Xiumin asked angrily.

"Movie with Min Mi, but she went shopping by herself after the movie, also she'll be back after that," Lay answered and jump into the sofa, where Xiumin is sitting.

"The two maknaes saw Choi at their school," Xiumin started and Lay drop his piece of popcorn back.

"Choi?" Lay asked again and he nod.

"Where is she?" Lay asked as he voice raise, he's popcorn fell after he shouted on the face of Xiumin.

"We don't know yet! So STOP SHOUTING!" Xiumin shouted back and stomp out of the room, heading to his own room. Lay hiss and run his fingers on his hair, frustrated.

~~~

OMO! I'm back!

I'm so sorry my chingus, cause you know... School is very hectic, also projects too. But my school isn't allow to give any assignments so yeah...

I hope you enjoy it!

Stay tune!

-S.S