Epilogue

"Today's the day" Josephine straightened Sarah's veil. It had been six months since Andrew asked her to marry him, and although he would have been happy marrying her at city hall the next day, Sarah insisted on having the big wedding she never got to have.

"Are you ready to become Mrs. Andrew Cavanaugh?" Marissa asked. She handed Sarah her flowers and came to stand next to her in the mirror. Her pale pink dress complimented Sarah's creamy white wedding gown. Over the months Sarah had gotten to be even closer to Andrew's sister, and when it came time to pick her maid of honor she couldn't think of anyone better then Marissa.

"I've been ready for a long time," Sarah said laying a hand over her eight month rounded belly. The baby had been restless today, it felt like he or she was never sitting still, or maybe it was just Sarah's butterflies.

"Is the baby kicking?" Jose asked flocking to Sarah and resting her hand on her stomach. This was her first grandchild, of course she considered Brayden, Emma and Christian her grandchildren, but this is the first one she's been around for the birth.

"They have been kicking all day" Sarah chuckled a little and tucked a free strand of hair behind her ear. Marissa had helped to pin her hair into a large twisted braided bun with a few curls falling free.

"Are you thinking of having any more after this one?" Marissa asked adding the finishing touches to her makeup.

Sarah beamed with excitement "Andrew and I talked about it, we are thinking of having two to three more. We are considering having six children in total. We thought that might be a good number, but he and I are open to having more".

Jose and Marissa looked at each other, their eyes getting a little wide "well you certainly will have a big family" Jose said.

"We want a big family" Sarah smiled and glanced at Emma who was twirling in the corner. She was more then pleased to have a pretty pink dress on and dozens of flowers in her hair.

"I think it's perfect" Josephine said kissing Sarah's cheek ever so softly.

A knock came from the door, William peaked his head in "it's time".

Sarah took another deep breath and nodded "alright, I'm ready". The woman followed after William to the large double doors of the church.

"Okay Emma sweetie you walk down first, Marissa will follow after you with uncle Ben, and Sarah you will walk down last" Jose gave the last minute instructions before she slipped out the door to take her seat.

The music started to play, signaling it was time for the wedding party to start. Emma quickly glanced behind her shoulder at her mom. She took a step, but instead of walking down the aisle she ran to her mom. She latched her arms around Sarah's legs. "I love you mommy," she whispered.

Sarah gave Emma a small but tight hug "I love you too Emma, I love you and your brothers so much" she kissed the top of the little girls head "you three are my greatest blessings".

Emma beamed up at her then broke away from the hug "okay!" excitedly she walked back to the door and headed down the aisle, dropping flowers on the ground as she went.

Marissa got ready in the line, glancing around her shoulder looking for Ben; he was always where he didn't need to be and was never where he need.

"Calm down sis, I'm right here" Ben chuckled and walked down the hallway "I was just getting a drink". Out of all the Cavanaugh siblings, the wildest and most unpredictable was Ben. Maybe it was because he was younger or maybe he just needed to find the gravity to keep his feet firmly on the ground.