[30]

"Mikey"

"Mikey baby"

"Princess, I have a surprise for you"
Ashton whispered softly in the boy's ear. Michael slowly shifted, his eyes opening for a moment before a groan left his lips and he was shutting his eyes again.

"'Msleepin'," Michael groaned, pulling the blankets over his head. Ashton chuckled, playfully spanking the boy's butt over the blankets. Michael giggled, softly kicking Ashton.

"Well, that's not very nice," Ashton teased as he started tickling Michael, making the boy giggle and squeak.

"Ashy! Stop," Michael giggled, the blankets falling off of the bed.

"I have a surprise for you, my love," Ashton said, gripping Michael sides and pulling the boy up. Michael wrapped his arms and legs around Ashton, burying his face in the mans neck with a whine.

"I'm too tired for surprises," Michael said, making Ashton chuckle. The man stood up from the bed and left the room with Michael's body pressed to his chest. Ashton carried Michael into the kitchen where he sat the boy down at the table. Michael completely froze, his heart swelling at the sight of the huge breakfast prepared on the kitchen table. Ashton sat beside the boy, scooting his chair closer and bringing Michaels legs over his lap.

"Since our date didn't go too well last night I thought we'd try it again, where no one could interrupt us," Ashton spoke softly, brushing Michaels bed head away from his forehead. Michael turned to Ashton and smiled, climbing fully onto his lap.

"I love it, and I love you," Michael said, nudging his face into Ashton's neck. Ashton smiled, wrapping his arms around the boys waist.

"I love you too baby. I always will"

——————

The end