Chapter 7

Sunday, June 4th
Onika T. Maraj

"My hair." I whined walking out of the water. I decided it would be best to get away from everything and go with my girls to the beach house my dad owns. We all sat down on the towels talking.

"So how's auntie baby?"

I giggled. "Good I hate the morning sickness and it's only been a few weeks."

"You told Meek yet?"

I fiddled with my nails looking down shaking my head no.

"Annabelle why not?"

"Rika you know how my dad is he'll kill Meek and I didn't think I'd get pregnant." I looked towards the water ignoring their stares.

"You mean to tell me you went and got dicked down without a condom and didn't expect to get pregnant?" Rika asked laughing afterwards.

I pouted harder getting up. "Can we just enjoy our time? Here take my picture." I handed her my phone.

"Cookie looking like a full course meal." Thembi said boosting up my head. I giggled looking at the picture.

"You better not post that

"You better not post that. You know how Meek is he'll fuck you up."

I rolled my eyes. "Just because Tak fat ass handle you doesn't mean Meek do the same. Meek knows who the boss is."

"Oh word?" I heard behind me and froze. The girls laughed walking away.

Robert R. Williams

"You always eating shit bull." I shook my head as we got out the car walking on the beach. I knew surprising Nic would make her happy even tho she hate surprises.

"Where they at. I'm ready to see my baby Rika."

I looked around pointing in their direction, we walked over standing behind Nic.

"Just because Tak fat ass handle you doesn't mean Meek do the same. Meek knows who the boss is."

"Oh word?"

The girls laughed walking off, I walked behind Nicki wrapping my arms around her waist kissing her. "You wanna run that by me again?"

"I don't know what your talking bout Rihmeek." She turned around jumping on me. "I missed you, why didn't you tell me you were coming?"